Reply
Feb 07 2016
By: Grumpy-Goat- Welcoming Committee 784 posts
Offline

Find a Friend: HellDivers

[ Edited ]
116 replies 2460 views Edited Feb 7, 2016

With a new influx of players (myself included) it could be handy to have a comprehensive list of who is willing to add new divers to their friends list, so here goes!

Please comment below with your (example):

PSN ID: Grumpy-Goat-
Mic: Yes/No/Sometimes
Timezone: Eastern Standard

If you'd like to add more details or less (whatever), feel free! For me personally I won't accpet blank friend requests, please put "HellDivers" in the message for an add.

 

I will update the list as regularly as able. Thanks for reading!

 photo WC Veteran_zpsztjcithn.jpg
Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 1 of 117 (2,460 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 12/31/2015
Offline
784 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2016
Message 2 of 117 (2,395 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
345 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 7, 2016

PSN ID: Dalivus
Mic: Yes, though not always since most randoms don't
Timezone: Central Standard

 

Been Diving since day 1, mostly on weekend evenings.  Took a break for a while but now that my wife is into it I'm back.

Message 3 of 117 (2,453 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 09/09/2015
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 7, 2016

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:
With a new influx of players (myself included) it could be handy to have a comprehensive list of who is willing to add new divers to their friends list.

Please comment below with your (example):

PSN ID: Grumpy-Goat-
Mic: Yes/No/Sonetimes
Timezone: Eastern Standard

If you'd like to add more detai feel free! I will update the list as regularly as able. Thanks for reading!

we can do this without mic

 

2016-02-05-152418.jpg

 Spread managed democracy throughout the galaxy


Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 3.11.41 PM.png

Message 4 of 117 (2,429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 12/31/2015
Offline
784 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 7, 2016

shaharizal wrote:

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:
With a new influx of players (myself included) it could be handy to have a comprehensive list of who is willing to add new divers to their friends list.

Please comment below with your (example):

PSN ID: Grumpy-Goat-
Mic: Yes/No/Sonetimes
Timezone: Eastern Standard

If you'd like to add more detai feel free! I will update the list as regularly as able. Thanks for reading!

we can do this without mic

 

2016-02-05-152418.jpg


I understand that, but some people prefer to only add people that play with mics. I always like to leave it as an option for people to include. I have one, but only use it some of the time myself because sometimes my family is asleep so I have to be all like a ninja and stuff ya know?

 photo WC Veteran_zpsztjcithn.jpg
Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 5 of 117 (2,423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/09/2015
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 7, 2016

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:

shaharizal wrote:

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:
With a new influx of players (myself included) it could be handy to have a comprehensive list of who is willing to add new divers to their friends list.

Please comment below with your (example):

PSN ID: Grumpy-Goat-
Mic: Yes/No/Sonetimes
Timezone: Eastern Standard

If you'd like to add more detai feel free! I will update the list as regularly as able. Thanks for reading!

we can do this without mic

 

2016-02-05-152418.jpg


I understand that, but some people prefer to only add people that play with mics. I always like to leave it as an option for people to include. I have one, but only use it some of the time myself because sometimes my family is asleep so I have to be all like a ninja and stuff ya know?


no ! not me ! im totally different from what you expect, im the kind of person that really hate that thing. 

 

 

 

 

 Spread managed democracy throughout the galaxy


Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 3.11.41 PM.png

Message 6 of 117 (2,413 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 12/31/2015
Offline
784 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 7, 2016

shaharizal wrote:

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:

shaharizal wrote:

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:
With a new influx of players (myself included) it could be handy to have a comprehensive list of who is willing to add new divers to their friends list.

Please comment below with your (example):

PSN ID: Grumpy-Goat-
Mic: Yes/No/Sonetimes
Timezone: Eastern Standard

If you'd like to add more detai feel free! I will update the list as regularly as able. Thanks for reading!

we can do this without mic

 

2016-02-05-152418.jpg


I understand that, but some people prefer to only add people that play with mics. I always like to leave it as an option for people to include. I have one, but only use it some of the time myself because sometimes my family is asleep so I have to be all like a ninja and stuff ya know?


no ! not me ! im totally different from what you expect, im the kind of person that really hate that thing. 

 

 

 

 


Should I add you to the list sir?

 photo WC Veteran_zpsztjcithn.jpg
Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 117 (2,407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/09/2015
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 7, 2016

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:

shaharizal wrote:

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:

shaharizal wrote:

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:
With a new influx of players (myself included) it could be handy to have a comprehensive list of who is willing to add new divers to their friends list.

Please comment below with your (example):

PSN ID: Grumpy-Goat-
Mic: Yes/No/Sonetimes
Timezone: Eastern Standard

If you'd like to add more detai feel free! I will update the list as regularly as able. Thanks for reading!

we can do this without mic

 

2016-02-05-152418.jpg


I understand that, but some people prefer to only add people that play with mics. I always like to leave it as an option for people to include. I have one, but only use it some of the time myself because sometimes my family is asleep so I have to be all like a ninja and stuff ya know?


no ! not me ! im totally different from what you expect, im the kind of person that really hate that thing. 

 

 

 

 


Should I add you to the list sir?


sure . if you wanna join me . always choose cardio accelerator perk, my gameplay type focus more on speed, for hard and ultra hard difficulty, speed is really crucial

 

 

 Spread managed democracy throughout the galaxy


Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 3.11.41 PM.png

Message 8 of 117 (2,398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/08/2016
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 8, 2016

Name: will322001

Mic: Sometimes (I'm shy)

Timezone: Central Standard.

 

I don't usually like to talk to people until after about 10 minutes of playing with them.  I'm just a shy person that way.

Message 9 of 117 (2,368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/09/2015
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

Feb 8, 2016

will322001 wrote:

Name: will322001

Mic: Sometimes (I'm shy)

Timezone: Central Standard.

 

I don't usually like to talk to people until after about 10 minutes of playing with them.  I'm just a shy person that way.


wow ! really shy ?!! OMG !!! Smiley LOL

2016-02-05-152418.jpg

 

 

 Spread managed democracy throughout the galaxy


Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 3.11.41 PM.png

Message 10 of 117 (2,362 Views)