Splicer
30 posts

Re: Community Cape Nominations

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2016

Hey @TheLethalDiva!

I was playing other games but I will never abandon Helldivers. I've always kept an eye on the forum/reddit to see what you guys were doing Smiley Happy

I don't think it's even necessary to say that you deserve the cape too, we all know that, haha.

I'm getting on board again soon. I hope that weird "connection incompatibility" between us is gone now (same thing with cusman), so we can play some missions together!

Message 21 of 33 (1,377 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1350 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2016

@haaidan

Oh cool. Yeah I got some tricks up my sleeve this time. My little connection trick seems to work everytime so far. It will be interesting with you though, since everytime I've tried to connect with you in the past, I was unable to.

Message 22 of 33 (1,338 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 18, 2016
This is my first time looking at this. I have 1-2 experiences with all the names mentioned here for nominations. There's a lot of great players out there who don't post here or put videos which tend to get overlooked because theyre not active here. In that sense, I would like to nominate scheddi at least. I know he's cool to play with, certainly is patient enough to guide New players that always join our games. Sometimes it is not about skill but certainly about fostering teamwork and I think he brings that and certainly upholds that in his games.
Message 23 of 33 (1,270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Nov 23, 2016
Message 24 of 33 (1,201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 7, 2016

Hello everyone!

It's me again. I don't want to be rude or anything but it has been more than a month. So it would like to ask if these capes are still coming or if they have arrived already and I just missed it. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I realize that the team maybe had its hands full with the recent network troubles. If that's the case then please disregard my inquiry as this would, of course, take priority.

Regards

Holo

Message 25 of 33 (1,091 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Dec 9, 2016

Message 26 of 33 (1,058 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Dec 9, 2016

Got the cape too, it came as a total surprise. I had no idea I was being nominated. To be honest, I don't even know why I was nominated lol.

I thought this was more for people like @cusman, @wilier, @TheLethalDiva etc. who have done much more for the community than I have. I hope you guys got it too, you deserve it. Anyway, many thanks!

Message 27 of 33 (1,029 Views)
Arrowhead Game Studios
466 posts

Dec 12, 2016

@Holoduke210 We have handed a batch out already to individual users. We aren't announcing the recipients when we do this incase they want to remain anonymous or to avoid any potential badgering. We are leaving it up to the individual to announce that they received the cape or not Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 33 (964 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 15, 2016

Hi ForeverAPeon, thanks for the reply.

I guess I'll be patient then and hopeful for my cause.

Regards

Holo

Message 29 of 33 (908 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 20, 2016
I would like to nominate my little brother. EliotMate, he got me into the game and I can't get enough of it. I purchased this game twice because ofbhim. Not only that, he helps many new players within the hell divers community and tells them what the best setups are and weapons. It would also be a good Christmas gift as he loves the game.
Message 30 of 33 (848 Views)