Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2012
By: Drfugalee First Son 4 posts

Looking for people to play online

5 replies 578 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

i just restocked my GH games and online search is failing hardcore. i have been playing on expert since the first GH came out and have played competitions since GH2. i am looking for anyone who will add me to play online, any instrument, any difficulty. i have the following GH games. World Tour, Van Halen, Smash Hits, GH5, Warriors of Rock, and Band Hero. Please add me if you want to play on any of these games. I beat them all to death and wanna jam out and get some of the band/online trophies. I can play every instrument on expert so i can probably help out with trophies as well. Just mention GH in your friend request and ill add you asap.

Message 1 of 6 (578 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Looking for people to play online

Oct 5, 2012

add MN98836

i have GH Warriors of Rock i used to have some of the other ones

im not good enough to play on expert so i play on normal

Message 2 of 6 (572 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Oct 5, 2012

ill add u for sure dude. im not worried about difficulty like some of the jerks i see on some of these forums. im just wanting to jam with some people again

Message 3 of 6 (567 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Hey! I've been looking for people to play guitar hero with if you want to add me! Been looking for people to play against

Message 4 of 6 (481 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Add me I_COME_I_K0 i play expert guitar/bass and will do vocals if required up to hard if  they're right songs 
:smileywink:

Message 5 of 6 (472 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 14, 2013
If anyone still plays add my psn : terrencetj i play medium drums and im awesome at it
Message 6 of 6 (340 Views)
0 Likes