Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 18 2010
By: Lewis853 First Son 24 posts

Guitar Hero:Disturbed

4 replies 36 views Edited Aug 18, 2010

Does anybody else agree that there should be a guitar hero:disturbed? I'm a huge disturbed fan myself, but I don't know how many of us are out there. It would be awesome to play songs like land of confusion and the curse. I really only play drums when I play, and there songs have great drum parts. How else supports this game?

Message 1 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2464 posts

Re: Guitar Hero:Disturbed

Aug 20, 2010

Lewis853 wrote:

Does anybody else agree that there should be a guitar hero:disturbed? I'm a huge disturbed fan myself, but I don't know how many of us are out there. It would be awesome to play songs like land of confusion and the curse. I really only play drums when I play, and there songs have great drum parts. How else supports this game?

I would like too see this happen as I am a fan too but,I don't think the game would be big enough for them too sell so I would like too see it but,I don't think it would happen,

Message 2 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Aug 21, 2010

I don't find playing a slightly changed riff over and over fun.  Disturbed songs are too repetative.  Also, there's already Disturbed DLC.

Message 3 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Aug 22, 2010

I will definatly support that one.  They have never made a song I didnt like, or album for that matter.  Only problem is the way Activison does it, they will have other bands in there, should be just Disturbed, like Rock Band.

Message 4 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 29, 2010

if you really only play drums, i can only suggest they make ...

guitar hero : cradle of filth =) now THAT i would buy

Message 5 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes