Sep 12 2009
By: jpbslayer Treasure Hunter 5111 posts

GH5 unlockables / song transfer list /secret trophies

18 replies 344 views Edited Sep 12, 2009

Hey people, thought I would make a thread listing where all the unlockable characters can be found in game + what songs can be used with GH5.And the secret trophies in the game. 

UNLOCKABLE CHARACHTERS

1. Shirley Manson (Garbage) Club Boson - second venue

2. Matt Belamy (Muse) O'connels corner - fifth venue

3. Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) Guitarhenge - seventh venue

4. Johnny cash  - Electric Honky tonk - ninth venue

5. Carlos Santana - cavalera square - tenth venue

Also in the set that you do with the unlockable charachter the whole band appears 

SECRET TROPHIES 
Open Minded-Complete each on-disc song at least once (Career, Competitive or Quickplay)

Did You Finish Like We Did?-Get 95% of the way through 'Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live)'

Over 9000!-Earn over 9000 points in a single Star Power deployment

Starstruck-Meet all of the celebrity guests

The Traditional -Beat the game - just have to do the rush song in final venue (thanks snakeman07)- and it will start the final / credits song - then you get hidden venue with 2 songs

Crank it up to 11 - NOT HIDDEN - to get this one must be a four player band and everyone must go into overdrive while you are in band moment and you must be at 4x multiplier - best to do at lower difficulties - if 1 messes up will not get the trophy

plus here is a list of the songs you can transfer off of GHWT for 3.49

“No Sleep Till Brooklyn” – Beastie Boys
• “Dammit” – Blink-182
• “Livin’ on a Prayer” – Bon Jovi
• “Sweet Home Alabama (Live)” Lynyrd Skynyrd
• “L'Via L'Viaquez” – The Mars Volta
• “About a Girl (Unplugged)” – Nirvana
• “Spiderwebs” – No Doubt
• “Re-Education (Through Labor)” – Rise Against
• “Do It Again” – Steely Dan
• “Demolition Man” – Sting
• “Love Spreads” – The Stone Roses
• “Santeria” – Sublime
• “Are You Gonna Go My Way” – Lenny Kravitz
• “Band On The Run” – Wings
• “Heartbreaker” – Pat Benatar
• “Hollywood Nights” - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
• “Lazy Eye” - Silversun Pickups
• “Never Too Late” – The Answer
• “Obstacle 1” – Interpol
• “One Armed Scissor” – At the Drive-In
• “One Way or Another” – Blondie
• “Our Truth” – Lacuna Coil
• “Overkill” – Motorhead
• “Shiver” – Coldplay
• “Soul Doubt” – NOFX
• “Stranglehold” – Ted Nugent
• “The Joker” – The Steve Miller Band
• “The Kill” – 30 Seconds To Mars
• “Up Around The Bend” – Creedence Clearwater Revival
• “Everlong” – Foo Fighters
• “The Middle” – Jimmy Eat World
• “Today” – Smashing Pumpkins
• “Toy Boy” – Stuck in the Sound
• “You’re Gonna Say Yeah!” – Hushpuppies
• “Stillborn” – Black Label Society

also of note that almsot all GHWT downloadable content is playable on GH5 with the exception of the jimi hendrix songs - i got this off a wiki site so someone please let me know if this is true

Smash Hits 1.99$
• “Caught In A Mosh” – Anthrax
• “Cult Of Personality” – Living Colour
• “Free Bird” – Lynyrd Skynyrd
• “Freya” – The Sword
• “Heart-Shaped Box” – Nirvana
• “Hey You” – The Exies
• “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” – Pat Benatar
• “I Love Rock 'N Roll” – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
• “I Wanna Rock” – Twisted Sister
• “Message In A Bottle” – The Police
• “Miss Murder” – AFI
• “Monkey Wrench” – Foo Fighters
• “No One Knows” – Queens Of The Stone Age
• “Nothin’ But A Good Time” – Poison
• “Play With Me” – Extreme
• “Psychobilly Freakout” – Reverend Horton Heat
• “Rock And Roll All Nite” – Kiss
• “Shout At The Devil” – Mötley Crüe
• “The Trooper” – Iron Maiden
• “Woman” – Wolfmother
• “Yyz” – Rush

Also here is a link to a list of who plays the game - if you want to hook up with people online (thanks to aprill83 for that thread)
Message Edited by jpbslayer on 09-12-2009 10:14 AM
Message Edited by jpbslayer on 09-12-2009 10:16 AM

Message 16 of 19 (344 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3681 posts

Re: GH5 unlockables / and song transfer list

Sep 2, 2009

Thx, I'm so glad to hear this.  I wasn't going to pre-order gh5 b/c I didn't see any confirmation of this feature, only the dlc.  Really this is what makes it worth getting.  Switching discs is such a pain >_< You can never find ppl on the disc you're on to play online, and switching discs for just 1 or 2 songs is ridiculous >_<

Message 1 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Sep 2, 2009
Does anyone know how much each import costs?   I have GH:WT and I'm disppointed because it's only 35 songs that can import... I read somewhere it's $3.50 to import them, which isn't terrible, but I was hoping more like 90% of the disc being transferable, not less than 50%, kinda lame. 

I was also thinking of getting Smash Hits to import it, but again, setlist that is transferable is weak (good songs, just missing some good ones too).  Does anyone know how much it costs to import the smash hits songs into GH5?
Message 2 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Sep 2, 2009

SabinKenobi wrote:
Does anyone know how much each import costs?   I have GH:WT and I'm disppointed because it's only 35 songs that can import... I read somewhere it's $3.50 to import them, which isn't terrible, but I was hoping more like 90% of the disc being transferable, not less than 50%, kinda lame. 

I was also thinking of getting Smash Hits to import it, but again, setlist that is transferable is weak (good songs, just missing some good ones too).  Does anyone know how much it costs to import the smash hits songs into GH5?

some people are saying that the GHWT fee will cover all - but i am suspicious as to why then it is labeled GHWT downloadable songs. so as of right now i would say there going to probaly want the 3.95 again. but that is just my opinion

Message 3 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Sep 2, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

SabinKenobi wrote:

some people are saying that the GHWT fee will cover all - but i am suspicious as to why then it is labeled GHWT downloadable songs. so as of right now i would say there going to probaly want the 3.95 again. but that is just my opinion

Yeah, I agree.  It makes no sense to say "pay us $3.50 and we'll give you 35 songs now... and we promise you won't have to pay more and we'll give you the rest later."  Why not just give them all now?  Why the wait?  If they are still waiting to obtain the licenses AGAIN, or re-licenses or whatever; they should have gotten that done before the game came out.  Seems pretty iffy to me.... I'm even waiting to just import any of the songs off the disc untell they explain exactly what's going on.

Message 4 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Sep 3, 2009
updated with cobain

Message 5 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Re: GH5 unlockables / song transfer list /secret trophies

Sep 3, 2009
ok now updated with all the charachters and all hidden trophies

Message 6 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3681 posts

Sep 3, 2009
at least a decent amount of the better songs are in that rip list.  I'd do that for 4 bucks even if they never gave any others.  Although I would -much- prefer they got at least 15 more songs off the disc <_<  And the smash hits... because of it's release timing with this... I'd think they would have been planning ahead to get that disc ready first lol.  I really hope 90%+ of the sh disc is rip.  Those are the best songs ever!
Message 7 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Sep 4, 2009

S-Laughter wrote:
at least a decent amount of the better songs are in that rip list.  I'd do that for 4 bucks even if they never gave any others.  Although I would -much- prefer they got at least 15 more songs off the disc <_<  And the smash hits... because of it's release timing with this... I'd think they would have been planning ahead to get that disc ready first lol.  I really hope 90%+ of the sh disc is rip.  Those are the best songs ever!

Personally i think the problem comes with rushing the game to make it out before RB Beatles - which is why we should see alot of updates to the game

Message Edited by jpbslayer on 09-03-2009 09:37 PM

Message 8 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 4, 2009
i read on the guitar hero web site that they are still working on the improvements to some song and the rights for others. it will cost 3.50 for smash hits. you will also get all but 8 to 10 songs from world tour as a second track pack in a few weeks. smash hits will get 21 and the rest later.the 360 and the wii have the import key to smash hits ps3 should have it in a few days. the delay is because of bands or record co. taking their dear sweet time not the co. its self.
Message 9 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes