Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2010
By: ApriL83 I Only Post Everything 1307 posts

Anyone play GH World Tour or GH 5 anymore?

27 replies 77 views Edited Jan 12, 2010

looking for some people to play with regularly that don't drop out in the middle of songs. lemme know!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

Re: Anyone play GH World Tour or GH 5 anymore?

Jan 12, 2010

I play drums, about 3/4 expert 1/4 hard

I have GH5 with GH:WT and Band Hero content as well as some Store content.

Currently waiting to buy a new kick pedal though so at the moment I only play offline with the auto kick on.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jan 12, 2010
u can add me, but my internet modem is messed up and randomly cuts my connection.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3395 posts

Jan 13, 2010

I usually play Rock Band 2 online... Why? Well I'd love to play more GH5 online except...

The fact that you have to choose your difficulty before you start picking songs really sucks. I usually choose hard. But I can only play 3/4 of the songs

on hard. It always happeneds, that someone will choose a really hard song that I won't be able to do, and I hate failing out when playing online because it ruins the fun for everyone else. But I don't want to switch down to medium because I'll get bored.

Maybe in GH6 they'll realize people like to choose their difficulty based on what song they're doing at the moment. Its the only thing I hate about the GH games and it keeps me from playing them online. I even have 241 songs in GH5, but I can't be bothered to play the game online. 

.. and FUTHERMORE, do you realize you're reading my signature?!?

Gameplays, Reviews, Playstation Move videos, ect... www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Jan 13, 2010
I've been having the same feelings... I bought GH5 and got VH for free... and once I played through each and got most the trophies, I feel no real desire to play GH anymore.  Is GH and RB dead?  Where is the fun?  Even with my friends who would come over to my place and we would jam it out, the fun is just gone.  Any recommendations to get back in the groove and love guitar hero again?  I'm an expert on guitar, only play hard on drums and I'm not a drummer in real life so it's fun to play drums on GH once in awhile, but that's about it.  I've been going back to my first love which is DDR more now that my GH affair seems over, lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Jan 13, 2010

Sadly, I don't play much at all anymore, I have lost a little interest. Every now and then I'll put in a disc, but not much. I was, however, playing GH2 for the past few days on my ps2 Heck, I don't even play my ps3 much anymore period, except late at night, every night, playing UC2

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1816 posts

Jan 14, 2010

I'll pop in a disc, play for 30-45 minutes, then not feel the need to touch a GH game again for a couple weeks or months :smileyvery-happy:  With some good RPGs coming out the next couple months, I very well may retire GH for quite a while

Sigs are overrated and clutter up a forum. You just read my contribution to the clutter.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jan 14, 2010

Same here, too many games to play, too little time to do it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Jan 15, 2010

you can add me, im still into the GH thing, i have a ton of DLC including the WT and SM imports for GH5. My setlist is about 225 songs.

Any ways I play guitar/bass expert hyperspeed 4, drums 1/3 expert and 2/3 hard, dont ask me to sing...EVER!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Jan 15, 2010
I play GH5, but you ended up deleting me :/
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes