Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 13 2012
By: nvilla First Son 11 posts
Accepted Solution

Is anyone else having the same disabled network features message appear while playing Gravity Rush?

5 replies 3970 views Edited Jun 13, 2012

Hey guys, this is my first post so go easy lol. I downloaded Gravity Rush today and my hat is off to the dev team for their efforts in programming an original and absorbing game. To the point, when I start up the game and it's loading I get a pop up message telling me the network features have been disabled. I don't know if that is normal for this game due to performance or battery life issues or cause of that optional update I installed earlier cause I haven't read anything about this online. If anyone has any info or has the samething happening to them please share thx.

Message 1 of 6 (3,970 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Re: Is anyone else having the same disabled network features message appear while playing Gravity Rush?

Jun 14, 2012

does it for me as well. i dont see why it really matters as the game has zero online features. i agree though. quite odd.

Message 2 of 6 (3,970 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Is anyone else having the same disabled network features message appear while playing Gravity Rush?

Jun 14, 2012

The only online feature I think it might have has to do with the challenge missions and an online leaderboard.

Message 3 of 6 (3,970 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12342 posts

Jun 14, 2012

Some PS Vita games disable network features by default.

It's to save power

Uncharted Golden Abyss and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus also disable network features.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 6 (3,970 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jun 14, 2012

Thx guys for taking the time to check my post and help me out. Good job glaciusx25.

Message 5 of 6 (3,970 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Re: Is anyone else having the same disabled network features message appear while playing Gravity Ru

Jul 28, 2012
Golden abyss no longer deactivates the network in a recent patch, maybe gravity rush will go the same route. What I would like to see is an option to control this feature. In a device that is integrated into the SEN, you might possibly miss out on a party or invite to a MP match. No biggie for me, I'd rather save my power than play online in an other game; alas the issue remains.
so many people look to GOD for the answer to thier struggles few ever look inside for the strength they so desperatley need

"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is
just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die.
And I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about
justice." - Mumia Abu-Jamal
Message 6 of 6 (3,775 Views)
0 Likes