Sep 21 2013
By: HiTmAN_90 VP of Gaming 34125 posts

zombie add on

7 replies 169 views Edited Sep 21, 2013

would be cool if they did an add on similar to undead nightmare i coulda swore i heard on the gta v radio they said about a zombie apocalipse or something like that.

what kinda add ons would you like to see.

Spoiler
did you guys play the michael mission where you go on a ride with your son to burger shot and bought drugs and got high in the car and got abducted by aliens?? HILARIOUS!!

Message 1 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: zombie add on

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013
Glad I'm not the only one. I posted the following in response to a similar suggestion a few months back : Single player could be missions during a zombie outbreak that could slowly ramp up as the game progresses and the infection spread. Multiplayer... That could be fun! Here's what I envision for multiplayer games: 1. Escape the hoard - players start on one edge of the map, and have to make their way to another. Both points would be random of course. Cars should probably be disabled though, as it would be too easy. Here's the twist: Any player who dies becomes a zombie after a short period. While they are a little slower than living players, they have no blips to show their location, while the zombie players can see the blips of the living. 2. Zombie hit and run - Players grab whatever vehicles are around, try not to get eaten, and drive around trying to run over as many zombies as possible. The player with the most kills wins. 3. Deathmatches with zombies - Self explanatory. Nobody is going to sit around waiting for the perfect shot when there are zombies coming up behind them. 4. Defend the base - team members must defend a building or location from a zombie attack. This would be a whole other awesome game... Must email Rockstar now...
Message 2 of 8 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Sep 21, 2013
Um maybe down the road. There is so much still left for me to see that a add on I way to early to be discussing. It's been 5 days.
Message 3 of 8 (134 Views)
VP of Gaming
34125 posts

Sep 22, 2013

yeah i didnt beat the game yet either but when i heard it on the radio it made me think how cool it would be so i posted it now so i dont forget

Message 4 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12816 posts

Sep 22, 2013

But when I made this thread everyone said no Smiley Mad

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 5 of 8 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4380 posts

Sep 22, 2013

I respectfully disagree.

RDR had the zombie add-on. The bizarre add-on I'd love to see for GTA V is an Alien invasion.

There are so many references to Aliens in this game, that it almost feels like a hint that it's coming.

But, if it doesn't, I won't cry about it. Just as long as this game gets some add-on packs like GTA IV, I'll be happy.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 6 of 8 (50 Views)
VP of Gaming
34125 posts

Sep 22, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

RDR had the zombie add-on. The bizarre add-on I'd love to see for GTA V is an Alien invasion.

There are so many references to Aliens in this game, that it almost feels like a hint that it's coming.

But, if it doesn't, I won't cry about it. Just as long as this game gets some add-on packs like GTA IV, I'll be happy.

thats a cool interesting idea as well

Message 7 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Sep 23, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

thats a cool interesting idea as well

I think an Alien addon would be cool too, although I'd prefer zombies. I wish they would've added the "All pedestrians attack you" cheat code. 

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 8 of 8 (33 Views)
0 Likes