Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2003
By: Ewonian~ Fender Bender 3092 posts

wouldn't Vice city be great online?

7 replies 9 views Edited Jul 29, 2003

I was just thinking of online games, and all of a sudden the coolest idea came up in my head. Vice City online, that would be cool because the cops wouldn't always be chasing you, but there should be a limit to how much people can go in each city. Just to keep the game from crashing because of all the cops that would be chasing 100's of people. But this isn't that bad of an idea. Would you want to see Vice City online?,

Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4942 posts

Re: wouldn't Vice city be great online?

Jul 29, 2003
Yeah, I hear ya man. I wish they'd make it like the GTA:Vice City of Everquest. That would be so freakin awsome!! You could have actual gang wars and all that stuff but think of how bad that cops would have it against even four humans!! We could take down the entire city! But I like that idea dude!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 29, 2003

,Sniper-X wrote:
Yeah, I hear ya man. I wish they'd make it like the GTA:Vice City of Everquest. That would be so freakin awsome!! You could have actual gang wars and all that stuff but think of how bad that cops would have it against even four humans!! We could take down the entire city! But I like that idea dude!!

Tons of ppl have already made posts just like this
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 29, 2003

Ewonian wrote:

I was just thinking of online games, and all of a sudden the coolest idea came up in my head. Vice City online, that would be cool because the cops wouldn't always be chasing you, but there should be a limit to how much people can go in each city. Just to keep the game from crashing because of all the cops that would be chasing 100's of people. But this isn't that bad of an idea. Would you want to see Vice City online?

I think they'd need to make a whole lot of online modes for that, but gta online would be awesome... there's so many modes I can think of that my mind starts hurting and it just has so much potential how cool would it be to have one player hide, and have everyone else in helicopters hovering really high so they couldn't see anything that's going on, and then when the time limit for the other person to hide is reached, everyone will be able to control their helicopters, and then it could be like a search party overhead LOL or they could search with any other vehicle... imagine what it would be like trying to hide from a hunter hahahahahaha (assuming that person has it unlocked ... like maybe if someone doesn't have one unlocked, they wouldn't see it sitting there, but someone who does have it unlocked could be able to just walk up, and it'd be looking like they get into something then the helicopter appears as soon as they turn it on... same with other vehicles that haven't been unlocked... so that'd be a nice incentive to unlock everything in your single player mode lol
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 29, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:

,Sniper-X wrote:

Tons of ppl have already made posts just like this

Way too many...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19436 posts

Jul 29, 2003
Interisting that this only came to you now.  I thought about this before it came out.  But yeah It is an awesome idea and I hope it becomes a reality.
Heller
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 29, 2003
Yeah, it would be great the people online can race to see who would finish the mission first!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 29, 2003
It seems all these GTA boards are now is posts like "GTA ON XBOX WOOT!" or "IS GTA GONNA BE ONLINE?"

I'm sick of it.

Most people are sick of it.

Post something original for once.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (9 Views)
0 Likes