Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2003
By: aherrera~ First Son 30 posts

wheelies and stoppies

8 replies 6 views Edited Jul 29, 2003
Iwant to know how do you do wheelies. I know I see my self do a wheelie but the game doesn't count it as one. And i don't even know how to do stoppies I know I saw my cousin do it, it likes a wheelie on your front wheel.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Re: wheelies and stoppies

Jul 29, 2003
to do a stoppie you have to go fast on a fast bike and then use both brakes to stop. to do a wheelie you have to sort of pump the gas so you don't land on your back. the longer you can hold it the better.
Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1375 posts

Jul 29, 2003

,aherrera wrote:
Iwant to know how do you do wheelies. I know I see my self do a wheelie but the game doesn't count it as one. And i don't even know how to do stoppies I know I saw my cousin do it, it likes a wheelie on your front wheel.

Wheelies don't count unless the are over 5 seconds I believe. As for stoppies they are easy with the **bleep**gio because you can hold the gas and do them for a long time.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 29, 2003

,Ascosis wrote:

,aherrera wrote:

Wheelies don't count unless the are over 5 seconds I believe. As for stoppies they are easy with the **bleep**gio because you can hold the gas and do them for a long time.
yea the **bleep**gio works well.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1375 posts

Jul 29, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:

,Ascosis wrote:

,aherrera wrote:

yea the **bleep**gio works well.

lol, all this time I thought people actually typed in the bleep part.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 29, 2003

,aherrera wrote:

These are assuming you have a PCJ 600

Wheelie: Accelerate while pressing downon the Dpad. Your biek should lift up, then let go of acceleration, still holding down. Then Tap the accelerate button to go higher, but don't hold it too long or you'll fall on your back.

Stoppie: Accelerate, then deaccelerate and press up on hte Dpad and both brake buttons. With a mo ped, it makes it much easier, you just get your back wheel up, and let go of both brake buttons and up, and just press accelerate adn you'll automatically be suspended without having to balance.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 29, 2003
Isn't it cool to impress your friends with stoppies and they try and have no idea what they're doing?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 30, 2003

,marcotte wrote:
Isn't it cool to impress your friends with stoppies and they try and have no idea what they're doing?

no not really
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jul 30, 2003
oh.....that iswhy i only usually get 2 seconds on stoppies willior

Message Edited by will4green on 07-30-2003 02:42 PM

i love you ally, and i always will....