Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2003
By: zizmo~ Lombax Warrior 193 posts

what if...

7 replies 3 views Edited Jul 19, 2003
the last misson in vc would be to distroy all the police stationsand the military base, it would be cool to have all the city just for you could create so hell without worrying about getting caught. at least for  me it would be cool, who thinks like me by the way. 
Message 1 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Re: what if...

Jul 19, 2003
,zizmo wrote:
the last misson in vc would be to distroy all the police stationsand the military base, it would be cool to have all the city just for you could create so hell without worrying about getting caught. at least for  me it would be cool, who thinks like me by the way. 

It'd be cool to roam free, but then we wouldn't be able to have fun with the authorities...getting six stars, blowing up helicopters and law enforcement vehicles.  For me, it's what makes the game fun...

Message 2 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,zizmo wrote:

Eh, it has nothing to do with the main story line though...
Message 3 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,zizmo wrote:

That would mess up the game,but it's cool idea.
Message 4 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,lnzydee22 wrote:
,zizmo wrote:

It'd be cool to roam free, but then we wouldn't be able to have fun with the authorities...getting six stars, blowing up helicopters and law enforcement vehicles.  For me, it's what makes the game fun...

ya, i think the pigs and the army make the game alot funner
Message 5 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 19, 2003
Good idea but.....Where's the fun in breakin' rules if there aren't any rules to break? Think about it....Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Message 6 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,Billie wrote:
Good idea but.....Where's the fun in breakin' rules if there aren't any rules to break? Think about it....Roll on!!

Ahh, too true. But YOU can make the rules from now on if that happened... (:

Message 7 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 19, 2003
True...Hmmm....Didn't think about it that way...Good point and well taken. Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Message 8 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes