Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 02 2003
By: GTAGOD~old Sackboy 458 posts

what do you think?

8 replies 18 views Edited Jun 2, 2003
What do you think they should remove from the next gta game i think they should get rid of the paramedic and fire truck missions
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Message 1 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

Re: what do you think?

Jun 2, 2003
Hidden Packages.
Message 2 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Jun 2, 2003
i also go with hidden packages
Message 3 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 2, 2003
as long as you have a guide the packages arent that bad
Message 4 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:
What do you think they should remove from the next gta game i think they should get rid of the paramedic and fire truck missions

I agree 110% with you. I hate those!!!
Message 5 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 2, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

GTA GOD wrote:

The taxi and vigilate are ok to stay just the fire and ambulace have to go or just have them there if you want to do them and not make it a reqirement
Message 6 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,GTA GOD wrote:

The taxi and vigilate are ok to stay just the fire and ambulace have to go or just have them there if you want to do them and not make it a reqirement

Well, I sort of doubt they will take them out of the game, or not make them a requirment... They are in all GTA games (I believe).
Message 7 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 2, 2003

GTA GOD wrote:

well, personally I like doing them to some extent ... but why have you do so much of them? must we have to get to vigilante level 12 for the bonus? must we get to paramedic level 12 for the bonus? must we get to fire truck level 12 for the bonus? it'd be fine by me if it were only level 6 or 9 ... and I hope they have more things that can fly in the next game, which brings me to the next thing I want them to get rid of ... the unrealistic height restrictions ... real helicopters fly around a mile into the sky if my judgement of distances and sizes are correct ... and a plane like the dodo should be able to go even higher .... now I'm not saying make it so we can just sit there going up until you can't even see anything on the ground... just make it able to go up to the top of the highest building in the game
Message 8 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:

I thought those missions are great. It gives the game variety, don't you think?

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 9 of 9 (18 Views)
0 Likes