Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 29 2009
By: PSfan316 First Son 23 posts
Offline

the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

14 replies 44 views Edited Oct 29, 2009

hey, i the gta games for ps2 and hope to get iv for ps3 and/or "the other platform because of the dlc", but i cant play in my house, because someone close to me said that game doesn't have to be sell it is bad game and that stuff, and the reason, i broke the law and went to jail. do you think it is entertainment or just moral you know.

 

ps i only play in my mom's doesn't matter.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
1972 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 30, 2009

PSfan316 wrote:

hey, i the gta games for ps2 and hope to get iv for ps3 and/or "the other platform because of the dlc", but i cant play in my house, because someone close to me said that game doesn't have to be sell it is bad game and that stuff, and the reason, i broke the law and went to jail. do you think it is entertainment or just moral you know.

 

ps i only play in my mom's doesn't matter.

 


 

I read this over and over to myself and I still don't know what you are talking about. Please use better english grammar so I know what you are saying. But I read your subject and it is entertainment, "The People" just wan't something to blame for their poorly raised families.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
677 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 30, 2009

OK i cant really figure out what you are saying but from the subject it is entertainment just like movies and stuff plus people say gta is wayyyyyyyy! worse than it is (just have something to blame crap on)

 

Personally gta is my #1 favorite game ever!!! the first game i ever played and im playing it right now.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
1972 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 30, 2009

Deadeye_Leone wrote:

OK i cant really figure out what you are saying but from the subject it is entertainment just like movies and stuff plus people say gta is wayyyyyyyy! worse than it is (just have something to blame crap on)

 

Personally gta is my #1 favorite game ever!!! the first game i ever played and im playing it right now.

 

 


 

I think he is trying to say whether GTA is a bad game or is it entertainment.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
639 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 30, 2009

Deadeye_Leone wrote:

 


???

HIYAH!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
1972 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 30, 2009

jokalo283 wrote:

Deadeye_Leone wrote:

 


???


 

What was the point of this post?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/22/2005
Offline
5539 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 31, 2009

PSfan316 wrote:

hey, i the gta games for ps2 and hope to get iv for ps3 and/or "the other platform because of the dlc", but i cant play in my house, because someone close to me said that game doesn't have to be sell it is bad game and that stuff, and the reason, i broke the law and went to jail. do you think it is entertainment or just moral you know.

 

ps i only play in my mom's doesn't matter.

 


Okay guys, I translated it:
Hey, I have the GTA games for PS2 and hope to get GTA IV for PS3 and/or "the other platform because it has exclusive DLC", but I am not allowed to have it or even play it in my house because I broke a law and went to jail. I am told that the game is a bad influence.
Do you think it is just entertainment or a bad influence?
P.S. I can play it at my moms as she doesn't care.
 
 
 
My response:
It's both. It's entertainment until it get's into the hands of someone who shouldn't have it; then it's a bad influence.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
1972 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 31, 2009

GTAMOBSTERX4 wrote:

PSfan316 wrote:

hey, i the gta games for ps2 and hope to get iv for ps3 and/or "the other platform because of the dlc", but i cant play in my house, because someone close to me said that game doesn't have to be sell it is bad game and that stuff, and the reason, i broke the law and went to jail. do you think it is entertainment or just moral you know.

 

ps i only play in my mom's doesn't matter.

 


Okay guys, I translated it:
Hey, I have the GTA games for PS2 and hope to get GTA IV for PS3 and/or "the other platform because it has exclusive DLC", but I am not allowed to have it or even play it in my house because I broke a law and went to jail. I am told that the game is a bad influence.
Do you think it is just entertainment or a bad influence?
P.S. I can play it at my moms as she doesn't care.
My response:
It's both. It's entertainment until it get's into the hands of someone who shouldn't have it; then it's a bad influence.

 


 

Thank you, I was able to translate the first line and a half but when it talks about jail I got lost. People are just ignorant thinking it's a bad influence on kids. It's all fiction, it won't happen. I think it's kind of bad if it's someone thats 9 years old thats playing it but if your in your teen years most likely you are already exposed to that kind of stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/22/2005
Offline
5539 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 31, 2009

im_me145 wrote:

GTAMOBSTERX4 wrote:

PSfan316 wrote:

hey, i the gta games for ps2 and hope to get iv for ps3 and/or "the other platform because of the dlc", but i cant play in my house, because someone close to me said that game doesn't have to be sell it is bad game and that stuff, and the reason, i broke the law and went to jail. do you think it is entertainment or just moral you know.

 

ps i only play in my mom's doesn't matter.

 


Okay guys, I translated it:
Hey, I have the GTA games for PS2 and hope to get GTA IV for PS3 and/or "the other platform because it has exclusive DLC", but I am not allowed to have it or even play it in my house because I broke a law and went to jail. I am told that the game is a bad influence.
Do you think it is just entertainment or a bad influence?
P.S. I can play it at my moms as she doesn't care.
My response:
It's both. It's entertainment until it get's into the hands of someone who shouldn't have it; then it's a bad influence.

 


 

Thank you, I was able to translate the first line and a half but when it talks about jail I got lost. People are just ignorant thinking it's a bad influence on kids. It's all fiction, it won't happen. I think it's kind of bad if it's someone thats 9 years old thats playing it but if your in your teen years most likely you are already exposed to that kind of stuff.
Your welcome. However, I disagree with you. GTA or anything violent, sexual, etc is a bad influence. But if the person playing it is mature enough to realize it's just a game and no one should ever do things like that in real life, it will not influence the player.
I don't care if you are 9, 14, 16, 21, 44, what ever, if you are not mature enough to play the game,  you shouldn't be playing it. 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
1972 posts
 

Re: the people vs gta: bad game or entertainment?

Oct 31, 2009

GTAMOBSTERX4 wrote:

im_me145 wrote:

GTAMOBSTERX4 wrote:

PSfan316 wrote:

hey, i the gta games for ps2 and hope to get iv for ps3 and/or "the other platform because of the dlc", but i cant play in my house, because someone close to me said that game doesn't have to be sell it is bad game and that stuff, and the reason, i broke the law and went to jail. do you think it is entertainment or just moral you know.

 

ps i only play in my mom's doesn't matter.

 


Okay guys, I translated it:
Hey, I have the GTA games for PS2 and hope to get GTA IV for PS3 and/or "the other platform because it has exclusive DLC", but I am not allowed to have it or even play it in my house because I broke a law and went to jail. I am told that the game is a bad influence.
Do you think it is just entertainment or a bad influence?
P.S. I can play it at my moms as she doesn't care.
My response:
It's both. It's entertainment until it get's into the hands of someone who shouldn't have it; then it's a bad influence.

 


 

Thank you, I was able to translate the first line and a half but when it talks about jail I got lost. People are just ignorant thinking it's a bad influence on kids. It's all fiction, it won't happen. I think it's kind of bad if it's someone thats 9 years old thats playing it but if your in your teen years most likely you are already exposed to that kind of stuff.
Your welcome. However, I disagree with you. GTA or anything violent, sexual, etc is a bad influence. But if the person playing it is mature enough to realize it's just a game and no one should ever do things like that in real life, it will not influence the player.
I don't care if you are 9, 14, 16, 21, 44, what ever, if you are not mature enough to play the game,  you shouldn't be playing it. 

 


 

Well put, some people still are very immature but I think most of them decided to grow up and get on with there lives.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes