Highlighted
Jun 17 2003
By: DeathMonkey231~ Sackboy 535 posts

the hunter...

5 replies 17 views Edited Jun 17, 2003
is there an easier way to get it then by getting 100 hidden packages? thanks in advance! =)
Message 1 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

Re: the hunter...

Jun 17, 2003
Yes. Complete all the main storyline missions.
Message 2 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jun 17, 2003
go to any property you own that has a helicopter.  fly it to the militatry base where the hunter is and quickly get out and then enter the hunter and escape with a blackhawk copter.  unforunately you can't save with it.

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 3 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 17, 2003

,DeathMonkey231 wrote:
is there an easier way to get it then by getting 100 hidden packages? thanks in advance! =)

Getting all 100 hidden packages is pretty easy with the strategy guide. Or even with www.gamefaqs.com guide. But beating all the story line takes time. I suggest go for the packages  Takes a maximum of a few hours with the guide. This includes unlocking the 2nd island, too.
Message 4 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Jun 17, 2003

,jeeves wrote:
go to any property you own that has a helicopter.  fly it to the militatry base where the hunter is and quickly get out and then enter the hunter and escape with a blackhawk copter.  unforunately you can't save with it.

this is probably a noob question but i've only rented the game, so anyway where is the millitary base. i think i've been to it. is it right above the airport?
Message 5 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 17, 2003

,DeathMonkey231 wrote:

,jeeves wrote:

this is probably a noob question but i've only rented the game, so anyway where is the millitary base. i think i've been to it. is it right above the airport?

It's exactly North of Escobar International Airport. Be careful, there are heavily armed soldiers in and on the streets around the base. If you run in, your screwed. At least drive a vehicle in, even thought it won't last long
Message 6 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes