Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: skimmer

Jul 4, 2003

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,scary_squirrel wrote:
is still cant find that stupid skimmer. i have looked in every spot there is on the game. some one tell me where it is

First off, you need to beat the mission "Shakedown". Then you will be allowed to buy asset properties. Then, go to Prawn Island, and buy the studio. Finish all the missions (last mission is G-Spotlight), then the Skimmer will be out back. There is a little gate door that will open up, so just walk through there to get it.

I know you're the Guru curtis but I thought you only had to beat Dildo Dodo to have the skimmer available at all times.

Yes, you're right. I was a lil' out of it before when I was writing that, sorry.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Re: skimmer

Jul 4, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,scary_squirrel wrote:
is still cant find that stupid skimmer. i have looked in every spot there is on the game. some one tell me where it is

First off, you need to beat the mission "Shakedown". Then you will be allowed to buy asset properties. Then, go to Prawn Island, and buy the studio. Finish all the missions (last mission is G-Spotlight), then the Skimmer will be out back. There is a little gate door that will open up, so just walk through there to get it.

I know you're the Guru curtis but I thought you only had to beat Dildo Dodo to have the skimmer available at all times.

Yes, you're right. I was a lil' out of it before when I was writing that, sorry.

Holy crap! I pulled one over on the great CurtisMonk! lol jk
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes