Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2003
By: OmegaX~ Splicer 59 posts

secret room?

4 replies 4 views Edited Jul 15, 2003
i heard there was a secret room in gta:vc it supposed to have blood all over the bathroom and a chainsaw can anyone tell me where to find it...it would be cool
Message 1 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: secret room?

Jul 15, 2003

,OmegaX wrote:
i heard there was a secret room in gta:vc it supposed to have blood all over the bathroom and a chainsaw can anyone tell me where to find it...it would be cool

Yes, it's called "Apartment 3c". If you saw the movie "Scarface" you'd reconize it. It's on the first island, a block south of the southern Pay 'n' Spray I believe. I don't remember exactly. It's on the second floor of an apartment complex.
Message 2 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jul 15, 2003
wow i never knew that! cool im gonna go see it for myself
Gamercard
Message 3 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 15, 2003

APT 3c is located in the block of apartments right next to the pay n spray north of the the pole position on the south side of the building, the room is almost an exact replica of the apt. from scarface and the bathroom IS all bloody, with a chainsaw pick up so you can relieve all the good times from the movie

Message 4 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 15, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,OmegaX wrote:

Yes, it's called "Apartment 3c". If you saw the movie "Scarface" you'd reconize it. It's on the first island, a block south of the southern Pay 'n' Spray I believe. I don't remember exactly. It's on the second floor of an apartment complex.

yeah, thats sweet how they took that from it... It is kinda easy to see its the only one thats open,lol

A lot from scarface was true ya know...

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 5 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes