Aug 31 2013
By: HiTmAN_90 Final Boss 27525 posts

scuba diving sounds boring

6 replies 120 views Edited Aug 31, 2013

hey guys do you think scuba diving will be boring in gta 5.. it seems boring i hope if it is not too many missions will require scuba diving

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: scuba diving sounds boring

Aug 31, 2013

I doubt there will be many main story missions that will involve you going diving, but I could be wrong. Why does it matter though? GTA is already a GIANT game, now they're adding even more to it by being able to explore under water. I'm excited for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (116 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8337 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Well theres apparently a lot to explore underwater so I think it will be alright
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7422 posts

Aug 31, 2013

Will scuba diving be boring? Maybe. But I say that as the act of scuba diving is going to ge the slowest method of underwater exploration.  There are mini subs to travel underwater, and I'd wager some personal diving rigs and maybe rockstar will throw in a full sub... we don't know.  Plus diving around wrecks with sharks in the water could keep things interesting too.

So will scuba diving be boring? Maybe, maybe not. Slow? sure. But I don't think boring is will be the main feeling I get while exploring under the waves of Los Santos.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3824 posts

Aug 31, 2013

if scuba diving is somethin thats there but with nothing to do then I do think it'd be boring but with this being Rockstar I doubt it will get boring plus I think all that is to find underwater wrecks & hidden treasure or somethin & avoiding sharks may prove as a challenge so it could get nerve racking & prolly have a stealth element to it

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Sep 1, 2013

I heard it for treasure hunting and sea life hunting..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46582 posts

Sep 4, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

hey guys do you think scuba diving will be boring in gta 5.. it seems boring i hope if it is not too many missions will require scuba diving

Yeah it sounds super boring...unless there are ganster sharks or something :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (48 Views)
0 Likes