Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
55 posts

Re: "anyone want to have a fist fight?"

Dec 7, 2009

Forget shooting them. If you follow these steps, then you will have the time of your life laughing your ass off while listening to the person go crazy
Step 1: Find Grenades
Step 2: Find the person that is talking like they tough over a video game
Step 3: While cooking the grenade in your hand, run around them in a tight circle.
Step 4: Laugh while they start going crazier than before.
Step 5: Repeat steps 1-4 as many times as you want.

Photobucket

MOB_J_SACKS's Gamer card
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (36 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Dec 8, 2009
I hate people who don't cooperate...
Teufelhunden!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Dec 8, 2009

Swanson59 wrote:

chastityv wrote:

Don;t you love it when you have the headset tough guys say "yo any of you wanna have a fist fight? i am the best street fighter around" so you accept, you come up with a place where you can meet up and dduke it out BUT on your way to the meeting place  you pick up a shot gun hehehehe...

you both meet up trade a few punches then BOOM pull out the shotgun and unload.

you then recieve hate mail and death threats...how i love the childish behaviour of people who can't take a joke on gta iv mulitplayer.

Why?

why? why? its simple..someone claiming to be the best street fighter in the game even when everyone punches and kicks the same deserves to get whats coming to them in the game...its a game and people are starting to take games too seriously these days.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4905 posts

Dec 8, 2009
That is hilarious. I'm going to wait for Seth Rogen to steal this joke, and say he did this in real life; then he will admit to smoking too much reefer and say it was GTA! 
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Dec 9, 2009

chastityv wrote:

Don;t you love it when you have the headset tough guys say "yo any of you wanna have a fist fight? i am the best street fighter around" so you accept, you come up with a place where you can meet up and dduke it out BUT on your way to the meeting place  you pick up a shot gun hehehehe...

you then recieve hate mail and death threats...how i love the childish behaviour of people who can't take a joke on gta iv mulitplayer.

well u are being just as childish,deliberately bringing a gun to a fistfight.or a punk.but issuing death threats over something a simple as a game is a bit much.i might cuss a punk out,but thats as far as i would take it.
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Dec 9, 2009

SLADE47 wrote:

chastityv wrote:

well u are being just as childish,deliberately bringing a gun to a fistfight.or a punk.but issuing death threats over something a simple as a game is a bit much.i might cuss a punk out,but thats as far as i would take it.

C'mon man, i'm not being childish i'm putting someone in their place, telling people that you are the best street fighter in a game where everyone hits the same is so stupid they deserved to be shown up.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Dec 9, 2009

chastityv wrote:

SLADE47 wrote:

chastityv wrote:

C'mon man, i'm not being childish i'm putting someone in their place, telling people that you are the best street fighter in a game where everyone hits the same is so stupid they deserved to be shown up.

trash talk all u want,but when 2 "men" say they are gonna fistfight,i would think its just that.your word is your word no matter where u say it.Now true its just a game,but shooting with a weapon is a **bleep** ass **bleep** move.It would be moe insulting and humbling for him for you to ACTUALLY beat him in a fistfight.But these days "REAL MEN" (especially on a videogame) are far and inbetween.but whatever.
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Dec 9, 2009

Swanson59 wrote:

chastityv wrote:

Why?

why? why? its simple..someone claiming to be the best street fighter in the game even when everyone punches and kicks the same deserves to get whats coming to them in the game...its a game and people are starting to take games too seriously these days.

Thats just icing on the cake. He was just egging you on to come fight, but i guess it was too much for you.  Don't take it seriously.

I haven't lost a fist fight yet. The only time i died was when they were almost dead and they pulled out a gun.

Very true. And i think that is because the game systems (360 PC PS3) is becoming peoples lives. To them, ps3 is like a sport, and they don't like losing a game.

Teufelhunden!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (36 Views)
Splicer
91 posts

Dec 9, 2009

lolz thats funny

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes