Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 26 2013
By: Grundberg I Only Post Everything 1291 posts
Accepted Solution

"Bury the Hatchet" (only for those who have done it...POSSIBLE SPOILER)

5 replies 105 views Edited Oct 26, 2013

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE DONE

THE "BURY THE HATCHET" MISSION...

Possible spoiler...

v

v

v

v

v

v

Michael and Trevor seem to have a serious falling out. However, I believe my gang of guys was getting ready to set up another heist. Is this mission going to screw me out of 100% if I do it too soon? I saved the game in a new slot just in case.

I just want to make sure I'm not doing this mission too soon. I've got twenty more story missions left and I know there's more to do!

Guidance, please. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28320 posts

Re: "Bury the Hatchet" (only for those who have done it...POSSIBLE SPOILER)

Oct 26, 2013
You're good. Only mission that can affect 100% completion is the final mission
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (89 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1291 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Alright. When I noticed the heated confrontation between Michael and Trevor, I thought, "Oh, no, this is happening too soon. I better check my other missions first..."

So you're saying that this mission is in line with the story and I'm not missing anything else story-wise? After a search for "GTA V mission list", it does appear as though I've done the preceding missions in the list and there's no way to do these "out of order"...

Just want to be sure before I watch this part of the story unravel. I know in the past, Rockstar has been very good with preventing the potential to miss missions...

...except in GTA III when one of your bosses instructs you to prematurely kill another one of your bosses. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Grundberg wrote:

Alright. When I noticed the heated confrontation between Michael and Trevor, I thought, "Oh, no, this is happening too soon. I better check my other missions first..."

So you're saying that this mission is in line with the story and I'm not missing anything else story-wise? After a search for "GTA V mission list", it does appear as though I've done the preceding missions in the list and there's no way to do these "out of order"...

Just want to be sure before I watch this part of the story unravel. I know in the past, Rockstar has been very good with preventing the potential to miss missions...

...except in GTA III when one of your bosses instructs you to prematurely kill another one of your bosses. LOL

yes its all part of the story

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28320 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Grundberg wrote:

You're not missing anything else. I don't want to spoil the game so keep playing and you'll see :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1291 posts

Oct 26, 2013

MORE SPOILERS.

ONCE AGAIN, YOU SHOULD ONLY BE READING THIS

IF YOU COMPLETED "BURY THE HATCHET".

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

Thanks for the tips, guys! I just rescued Michael from the slaughterhouse and then played Dom's "Uncalculated Risk". Got eighteen missions left!

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (59 Views)
0 Likes