Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3521 posts

Re: other locations for gta

Sep 29, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Detroit would be cool (GTA: Motor City?), in case many of you don't read the papers or watch a little program on television called "the news", Detroit has seen a fair bit of crime over the last few years. You could head across the Amassador Bridge into Canada, and they could include Toronto. There would be some potential for smuggling drugs across the border.

I'm surprised nobody has said Las Vegas. GTA Sin City would be a natural. Organized crime. Gambling. Booze. Prostitution. Area 51 on the outskirts. Sounds like a Grand Theft Auto game to me.

Isn't Las Venturas from GTA SA based on Las Vegas? I think a redone Las Venturas would be great.

Message 11 of 14 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1446 posts

Sep 29, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Detroit would be cool (GTA: Motor City?), in case many of you don't read the papers or watch a little program on television called "the news", Detroit has seen a fair bit of crime over the last few years. You could head across the Amassador Bridge into Canada, and they could include Toronto. There would be some potential for smuggling drugs across the border.

I'm surprised nobody has said Las Vegas. GTA Sin City would be a natural. Organized crime. Gambling. Booze. Prostitution. Area 51 on the outskirts. Sounds like a Grand Theft Auto game to me.

best idea i heard so far

Message 12 of 14 (31 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29895 posts

Sep 29, 2013

userusb wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Isn't Las Venturas from GTA SA based on Las Vegas? I think a redone Las Venturas would be great.

yeah they should have just added las venturas to gta 5 along with san fierro !!!!!

Message 13 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Texas  would be great , it has alot of everything.

Im also thinking maybe  mexico

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 14 of 14 (15 Views)
0 Likes