Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2003
By: happiermime~ Lombax Warrior 152 posts

need money, get it the quick and cool way

7 replies 15 views Edited Jun 19, 2003

in vice, you might have noticed that it takes alot longer to accumulate money than in 3. well the money method technique i recommend is to take the Hunter, and go vigilante, i got to level 101 and have something like 17,000,000 dollars now. one way to get the hunter is to fly in, if you fly by the military base and see it's not there circle around and sometime it pops up, if you don't want to get shot at, don  the police uniform if you have gotten that far and the military men won't shoot.

earn your money, have your cake and eat it too

"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: need money, get it the quick and cool way

Jun 19, 2003

,happiermime wrote:

in vice, you might have noticed that it takes alot longer to accumulate money than in 3. well the money method technique i recommend is to take the Hunter, and go vigilante, i got to level 101 and have something like 17,000,000 dollars now. one way to get the hunter is to fly in, if you fly by the military base and see it's not there circle around and sometime it pops up, if you don't want to get shot at, don  the police uniform if you have gotten that far and the military men won't shoot.

earn your money, have your cake and eat it too

If your not that far in the game, do what I did: Get all the hidden packages, rampages, unique stunt jumps, and enough missions to unlock 2nd island (Mainland), and I had over a million dollars. I bought all the property at once, and still had a ton of money left
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 19, 2003
your way might work but do you get to blow stuff up . . . . . . .. . wait yeah u do well uhh. . . mine's still cooler
"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,happiermime wrote:
your way might work but do you get to blow stuff up . . . . . . .. . wait yeah u do well uhh. . . mine's still cooler

lol, the Hunter is cool
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 19, 2003
(best Austin Powers impersonation) Yeah Baby!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jun 19, 2003
Sell DRUGS, CRACK, It's sooo simple to make!-Chapell Show
Sell in Mr. Woopy, just go to the arena and sell, if you get wanted drive the the parking lot to the otherside.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 19, 2003
i think the vigilante missions pay out much faster than selling crack, level 100 pays something like 500000 or so.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Jun 20, 2003
easy money huh? if you dont mind cheating heres another way: create a tank then get out then explode all vehicles and repeat eventually youll start racking up money and your armor will be upgraded to 150
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes