Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Re: liked VC... would I still like GTA3?

Jul 4, 2003

,tpg wrote:

I am now considering purchasing GTA3... after having played VC, would I still enjoy it?  The pics for it make it look like it would be quite entertaining... but, supposedly VC is so much better... would it be fun, or not?

Ya man, go for it, they are both great games...

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 4, 2003
eyah go aheadhget gta3! its funhte city is a lot biggera nd stuff

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 4, 2003
GTA3 might seem a little boring compared to VC. There aren't any motorcycles and you can't jump out of the cars like on VC. But GTA3 is a great game and the pictures serve it justice if they make it look amusing. Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:
,tpg wrote:

I am now considering purchasing GTA3... after having played VC, would I still enjoy it?  The pics for it make it look like it would be quite entertaining... but, supposedly VC is so much better... would it be fun, or not?

Lets put it this way, you might not get as much satisfaction as Vice City, if you don't really mind losing the extra features (motorcycles, helicoptors, no songs from real bands, different city, GTA3 dude doesn't say anything.)then you should pick it up because it is $20. Since it is $20, if you don't like it, well it was only $20. You should pick it up.,

Message Edited by Joshingway on 07-04-2003 02:01 AM

The songs ARE real Joshingway...........And yes tpg. you should pick up GTA 3, its great!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,Joshingway wrote:
,tpg wrote:

Lets put it this way, you might not get as much satisfaction as Vice City, if you don't really mind losing the extra features (motorcycles, helicoptors, no songs from real bands, different city, GTA3 dude doesn't say anything.)then you should pick it up because it is $20. Since it is $20, if you don't like it, well it was only $20. You should pick it up.,

Message Edited by Joshingway on 07-04-2003 02:01 AM

The songs ARE real Joshingway...........And yes tpg. you should pick up GTA 3, its great!

yeah really, how do you listen to a fake song? they're all real, it says the name of the song and title in the back of the manual.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 4, 2003
The songs are real? Hmm, I always thought that they were making fun of songs that like the Backstreet Boys made or something.....That's interesting. Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,tpg wrote:

i still like it after playing GTAVC,but i dont know if you will... Its 19.99 so i think you should , its cheap and really good
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes