Jun 10 2003
By: jeeves~ Fender Bender 4465 posts

just a helpful hint...

4 replies 16 views Edited Jun 10, 2003

for the pizza missions or anything on any of the bikes, you can take it to a clothes change icon.  get off the bike and get a car.  push the bike gently onto the clothing icon.  then get on the bike.  you'll get a new change of clothes and you'll be standing in the bike.  you can now drive around and you will never fall off!  if you do want to get off, though fall in the water or kill yourself in some way.

hope that is of some use

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 1 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: just a helpful hint...

Jun 11, 2003

,jeeves wrote:

for the pizza missions or anything on any of the bikes, you can take it to a clothes change icon.  get off the bike and get a car.  push the bike gently onto the clothing icon.  then get on the bike.  you'll get a new change of clothes and you'll be standing in the bike.  you can now drive around and you will never fall off!  if you do want to get off, though fall in the water or kill yourself in some way.

hope that is of some use

I might try that... But I have beaten it before, and it wasn't too hard...
Message 2 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 11, 2003
thanks! im going to try that! cant you just push it? i dont think you need a car to push something.
Message 3 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
73 posts

Jun 11, 2003
To get off press the button to shoot.
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 11, 2003

victim of a down wrote:
To get off press the button to shoot.

took the words right outta my mouth ...

and you don't need to push the bike with a car or anything, just stop so that the corner of the clothing pickup goes through just half the bike, and get off the bike and get on again, if you placed the stuff right, the screen will fade while you're on the bike, and it will merge you standing up in the bike ... a really really really good way sometimes to get some insane stunts going on

and also, you don't need to be in a mission like pizza missions or anything like that ... it works with any bike at any time
Message 5 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes