Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 24 2003
By: jeeves~ Fender Bender 4465 posts
Offline

i finally did it

11 replies 4 views Edited Jun 24, 2003

i had to buy the brady guide.  i was just getting tired of using the ones online.  i need pictures to help me.  it really makes it easier.  especially for the hidden packages and jumps.  but i'll still consult all of your faqs and walkthroughs (those of you who made them that is)



Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003

,
,
,jeeves wrote:
,

i had to buy the brady guide.  i was just getting tired of using the ones online.  i need pictures to help me.  it really makes it easier.  especially for the hidden packages and jumps.  but i'll still consult all of your faqs and walkthroughs (those of you who made them that is)


,
,

,

 

Brady's guides are the best. The odd thing in them is wrong, but other then that, it helps a LOT!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003

I used the internet for the packages and jumps.

,

Im doing the rampages today.... some of them are damn hard.



Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/18/2001
Offline
4465 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003
yep.  like the one near ft baxter with the minigun and the ones where you have to throw molotovs and grenades.  those are hard


Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003
i cant beat the katana ones, you have to get too close to them and they kill you.


Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003

,
,
,jeeves wrote:
,

i had to buy the brady guide.  i was just getting tired of using the ones online.  i need pictures to help me.  it really makes it easier.  especially for the hidden packages and jumps.  but i'll still consult all of your faqs and walkthroughs (those of you who made them that is)


,
,

yeah i bought mine halfway through completing the game, i used it just for hidden packages, rampages and unique jumps. this was back when the game had just came out, so there werent many reliable online guides yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2003
Offline
748 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,jeeves wrote:
,

i had to buy the brady guide.  i was just getting tired of using the ones online.  i need pictures to help me.  it really makes it easier.  especially for the hidden packages and jumps.  but i'll still consult all of your faqs and walkthroughs (those of you who made them that is)


,
,

,

 

Brady's guides are the best. The odd thing in them is wrong, but other then that, it helps a LOT!
,
,
what odd thing?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003

,
,
,Candyman045 wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,jeeves wrote:
,

i had to buy the brady guide.  i was just getting tired of using the ones online.  i need pictures to help me.  it really makes it easier.  especially for the hidden packages and jumps.  but i'll still consult all of your faqs and walkthroughs (those of you who made them that is)


,
,

,

 

Brady's guides are the best. The odd thing in them is wrong, but other then that, it helps a LOT!
,
,
what odd thing?

,
,

Their guide has a few errors in it. Some is spelling, some is the location of things (like the guide might say something is here, but it's actually over there) and stuff like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2003
Offline
748 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,Candyman045 wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,jeeves wrote:
,

i had to buy the brady guide.  i was just getting tired of using the ones online.  i need pictures to help me.  it really makes it easier.  especially for the hidden packages and jumps.  but i'll still consult all of your faqs and walkthroughs (those of you who made them that is)


,
,

,

 

Brady's guides are the best. The odd thing in them is wrong, but other then that, it helps a LOT!
,
,
what odd thing?

,
,

Their guide has a few errors in it. Some is spelling, some is the location of things (like the guide might say something is here, but it's actually over there) and stuff like that.
,
,

Kinda like when it got the Deli wrong and you couldnt find it and you were looking forever>?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: i finally did it

Jun 24, 2003

,
,
,Candyman045 wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,Candyman045 wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,jeeves wrote:
,

i had to buy the brady guide.  i was just getting tired of using the ones online.  i need pictures to help me.  it really makes it easier.  especially for the hidden packages and jumps.  but i'll still consult all of your faqs and walkthroughs (those of you who made them that is)


,
,

,

 

Brady's guides are the best. The odd thing in them is wrong, but other then that, it helps a LOT!
,
,
what odd thing?

,
,

Their guide has a few errors in it. Some is spelling, some is the location of things (like the guide might say something is here, but it's actually over there) and stuff like that.
,
,

Kinda like when it got the Deli wrong and you couldnt find it and you were looking forever>?
,
,

Exactly
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes