Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2003
Offline
696 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 27, 2003
I just get out of my car at the start and blow everone up wit a rocket launcher
Currently playing:Enemy Territory&Unreal Tournament 2004|212.42.16.20:27776
Message 11 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/27/2003
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003
yeah but killing the other cars doesn't do much because they just come back, and using the health code doesn't mess up anything, neither does armor or the weapons codes.
GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Message 12 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003

,
,
,ford500 wrote:
yeah but killing the other cars doesn't do much because they just come back, and using the health code doesn't mess up anything, neither does armor or the weapons codes.
,
,

that mission pisses me off. I was in 4th i was on a roll and a pre-blown up car was sitting in the shadows and i hit it and flipped onto my roof.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 13 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/27/2003
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003

that sucks, that mission is pretty hard, instead of killing the other cars just shoot at them until a tire pops then they can't drive and the take out the other cars, just make sure you don't get hit in the process.

GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Message 14 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003

,
,
,ford500 wrote:
,

that sucks, that mission is pretty hard, instead of killing the other cars just shoot at them until a tire pops then they can't drive and the take out the other cars, just make sure you don't get hit in the process.


,
,

well for all of the cheaters out there, just put the tank code in to spawn a tank in the track and there ya go you should win if you handle it corectly
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 15 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/27/2003
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003

i don't think useing a few codes is bad, but useing a code like that is and it messes up your game.

GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Message 16 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003

,
,
,ford500 wrote:
,

i don't think useing a few codes is bad, but useing a code like that is and it messes up your game.


,
,

well i dont cheat so i`m good
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 17 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/27/2003
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003
i only use the health code and armor sometimes, but nothing else.
GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Message 18 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003

,
,
,ford500 wrote:
i only use the health code and armor sometimes, but nothing else.
,
,

and you still get 100%?
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 19 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 01/27/2003
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: hot ring misson?

Jul 28, 2003
yeah.
GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Message 20 of 20 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes