Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2003
By: zizmo~ Lombax Warrior 193 posts

hidden package?

13 replies 3 views Edited Jul 19, 2003
i been looking for the hidden package on the studio C, but i can't seem to find the bathrooms nor the hidden package.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7266 posts

Re: hidden package?

Jul 19, 2003

,zizmo wrote:
i been looking for the hidden package on the studio C, but i can't seem to find the bathrooms nor the hidden package.

ty ty ty ty I am collecting the packages and i am usingthe guide and when i get 1 i mark it off and i realized i had marked 1 without getting it and now thanks to you u showed me which one ))  as soon as i get it ill tell ya if someone hasnt told ya yet. ty again

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,zizmo wrote:

The bathroom set randomly appears, but the package is always there. It's inside, to your left when you get in if the bathroom set isn't there. If you've used cheats in your game, the game deletes a hidden package, making it impossible to get 100%. I hope you didn't cheat
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,zizmo wrote:

The bathroom set randomly appears, but the package is always there. It's inside, to your left when you get in if the bathroom set isn't there. If you've used cheats in your game, the game deletes a hidden package, making it impossible to get 100%. I hope you didn't cheat

Yep cheating's baaaad

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7266 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,zizmo wrote:

awww foooey i cheated so much lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,IPLAY2WIN wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,zizmo wrote:

Some people say it doesn't do that... like Vercetti86

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,Willior47 wrote:

,IPLAY2WIN wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,zizmo wrote:

Well, he said he cheated a lot, so that's like a guarentee it will mess his game up...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jul 19, 2003
well i used some cheats and i read this before, right now i'm at 98 hidden packages, i'm only missing two and that is what i feared the most that the last two were erased.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7266 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Willior47 wrote:

,IPLAY2WIN wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,zizmo wrote:

Well, he said he cheated a lot, so that's like a guarentee it will mess his game up...

Lol my criminal rating is cheater.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 19, 2003

,zizmo wrote:
well i used some cheats and i read this before, right now i'm at 98 hidden packages, i'm only missing two and that is what i feared the most that the last two were erased.

Only one gets erased, not 2.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes