Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2003
By: link9678~ Lombax Warrior 164 posts

hey, I made a funny

5 replies 18 views Edited Jun 17, 2003
I don't understand this, I put on the flying cars cheat, turned the cannon thing behind me so whenever I shoot I go faster, and thus was able to fly around forever. Anyway, I got up above the police helicopters, like, very far (I had 6 stars because all that blasting the tank cannons kept killing civilians) up... and then I opened up the car and got out. It was pretty funny because I fell for a long time, I figured I would die on impact but I only lost 20 armor points. Later I was driving around with a pcg and I had about 60 heath points, I was bored so I went up a ramp, but I landed sideways so I fleww off my bike, I flew pretty far, hit the front of a police car, and then my bike (whioch was behind me) sandwitched me between itself and the police car, and guess what? that one fall took all 60 of my heath points . ah well, talk about that video game realism. =P

~Link9678
Message 1 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: hey, I made a funny

Jun 17, 2003

link9678 wrote:
I don't understand this, I put on the flying cars cheat, turned the cannon thing behind me so whenever I shoot I go faster, and thus was able to fly around forever. Anyway, I got up above the police helicopters, like, very far (I had 6 stars because all that blasting the tank cannons kept killing civilians) up... and then I opened up the car and got out. It was pretty funny because I fell for a long time, I figured I would die on impact but I only lost 20 armor points. Later I was driving around with a pcg and I had about 60 heath points, I was bored so I went up a ramp, but I landed sideways so I fleww off my bike, I flew pretty far, hit the front of a police car, and then my bike (whioch was behind me) sandwitched me between itself and the police car, and guess what? that one fall took all 60 of my heath points . ah well, talk about that video game realism. =P

Those motorcycles are deadly ... I once had 100 armor and 150 life points and I was going full speed ahead on a pcj 600 and I hit one little bump, the bike turns around in the air, and lands backwards, and I die instantly :-| ... needless to say, I don't ride bikes unless I wanna die now
Message 2 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 17, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,link9678 wrote:

Those motorcycles are deadly ... I once had 100 armor and 150 life points and I was going full speed ahead on a pcj 600 and I hit one little bump, the bike turns around in the air, and lands backwards, and I die instantly :-| ... needless to say, I don't ride bikes unless I wanna die now

lol, I hate it when a car pushes you, until you die  Motorcycles are easy to ride once you get the hang of it. You get used to the handling and stuff, so you can do what I do, and go full speed, dodging in and out of cars pathes, and squeeze between 2 cars, etc. It's fun, but one wrong move, and your dead
Message 3 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 17, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

multimediaman wrote:

lol, I hate it when a car pushes you, until you die  Motorcycles are easy to ride once you get the hang of it. You get used to the handling and stuff, so you can do what I do, and go full speed, dodging in and out of cars pathes, and squeeze between 2 cars, etc. It's fun, but one wrong move, and your dead

it's not so much the traffic that gets me it's the curbs and bumps and stuff that you wouldn't expect to affect you lol

like once I hit a curb with the pcj600 and both me and the bike went flying ... only the bike went much much much higher than I did ... needless to say I never found the bike, and it took away around 126 hit points :smileyfrustrated:... and once I hit a person and died instantly too lol...

of course, another thing that might be causing my problems is because I press up slightly on the l3 controller so that tommy ducks down and gets less wind resistance ... and you can hear the engine get higher too ... but if you don't do that it handles okay, but it's just when I do that lol ... I get stuff where the slightest thing in the road kills me
Message 4 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003
lol, ive gone and landed on the talklest scyscraper in the game witht the tank, the blue one

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 5 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jun 20, 2003
The Chappell Show, he did a Vice City thing, He tried to steal a car, and the guy shot him and the health went dont 5 or 10.
Message 6 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes