Fender Bender
4080 posts

Re: have you ever lost a fight vs a civilian?

Nov 7, 2009
Yea when I first played GTA IV didnt kno the fighting controls so I got jumped
Dopeboy_8732 Trophy Card

Message 11 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Nov 9, 2009

BGursky59 wrote:
When I first got the game and just got off the boat I punched some Russian and he pulled out a shotgun and killed me.

Well thats obviously because Niko gets off the boat in BROOKLYN!!!!. He should have gotten off somewhere safe instead like Queens. What a dumbazz. Huang Lee of Chinatown Wars arrived in a plane in Queens which was smart contradicting Niko who was a dumbazz who arrived in Brooklyn. Well out of all the boroughs RockStar starts you off in Brooklyn. lol Brooklyn should be the final borough. Dont the more dangerous places come last in a game? lol  

Translation for those who arent from the hood of New York City

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Message 12 of 25 (12 Views)
Fender Bender
3397 posts

Nov 9, 2009
yeah in IV when I first got game.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Only a coward accepts Death"

"
Only a coward accepts death"
Message 13 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
413 posts

Nov 10, 2009
Unfortunatly, yes. I had full health and some guy killed me with one hit from a baseball bat
Message 14 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4905 posts

Nov 10, 2009
Yes, but with minimal life and the police shooting at me. 
Photobucket
Message 15 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Nov 11, 2009
If they EVER gang up on me, I drop them with my automatic shotgun. Then they all go running and screaming like little girls until I finish 'em off with the auto shotgun.
Message 16 of 25 (12 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1972 posts

Nov 12, 2009
I like firing one shot in Hove Beach and watch everyone get out of their cars and shoot at you, then I call the cops and watch a war erupt.
Message 17 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Nov 12, 2009

VIP_MVP_18 wrote:

BGursky59 wrote:
When I first got the game and just got off the boat I punched some Russian and he pulled out a shotgun and killed me.

Well thats obviously because Niko gets off the boat in BROOKLYN!!!!. He should have gotten off somewhere safe instead like Queens. What a dumbazz. Huang Lee of Chinatown Wars arrived in a plane in Queens which was smart contradicting Niko who was a dumbazz who arrived in Brooklyn. Well out of all the boroughs RockStar starts you off in Brooklyn. lol Brooklyn should be the final borough. Dont the more dangerous places come last in a game? lol  

Yes, because after all the emails Niko got about how awesome Liberty City is from Roman, he should know it's a dangerous place.  Niko was WORKING on that ship, therefore he got off where it docked.  Some people just don't listen to the dialogue....

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Daniel1415
Message 18 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1972 posts

Nov 12, 2009

Daniel1415 wrote:

VIP_MVP_18 wrote:

BGursky59 wrote:

Yes, because after all the emails Niko got about how awesome Liberty City is from Roman, he should know it's a dangerous place.  Niko was WORKING on that ship, therefore he got off where it docked.  Some people just don't listen to the dialogue....

Yeah, and where do you think he would stay, he didn't have much money and the whole reason he came was to find the guy (Forgot his name) and to see his supposedly rich cousin.

Message 19 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Nov 13, 2009

im_me145 wrote:
I like firing one shot in Hove Beach and watch everyone get out of their cars and shoot at you, then I call the cops and watch a war erupt.

OOOOHHHHH BROOKLYN!!!!!! I believe Hove Beach is West 75th Street. In real life in Brooklyn I was there one night and there were a whole bunch of cops and there were like 500 gangsters on motorcycles through the boulevard. OOOHHH BROOKLYN!!!
Translation for those who arent from the hood of New York City

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Message 20 of 25 (12 Views)
0 Likes