Jul 01 2003
By: maddhatter~ Lombax Warrior 138 posts

gta:online is the dumbest thing I ever heard of.

17 replies 8 views Edited Jul 1, 2003
you people should ask for state of emergency online cause thats what your gonna get !!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10662 posts

Re: gta:online is the dumbest thing I ever heard of.

Jul 1, 2003

If GTA4 is online thats Awesome or any other new GTA...coming out in the future

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 1, 2003
yea but, what would you do? i guess it would be just one big riot!
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 1, 2003

maddhatter wrote:
you people should ask for state of emergency online cause thats what your gonna get !!!!

OMG, did a whole bunch of posts get delted?!?! ... nope, I guess not. So you just posted this again? well, fine, I'll just give you all the ideas that I can possibly think of that would make gta online fun to play...

1.) Deathmatch mode - the most obvious playing mode, where players can roam the city, and the more kills you get more money, so you can use the ammunation ... so you can kill more efficiently

2.) Free roam mode - online players can team up to do the regular story missions to create , or challenge other players to do story missions, and whoever does the mission better (players competing would go through eachother so no one can affect another's performance)

3.) Hide and go seek - players would join a game where everyone would be out to find one player (the player is chosen by the game in order so that one person doesn't die more than the other... anyway, the goal of this mode is that one person has 30 seconds to safely roam the city. The people hunting him down would all be in mavericks that would be hovering around the ocean at maximum height, and the view would be encompassed by a black ball so that all you'd see is black until the 30 seconds are up, and from then on, all the players' goal would be to find that person and waste him ... that would be the most exciting I think

4.) Capture the flag - players would team up and pick different sections of the city, which a certain building would be their "base" and from then it would work just like all the other CTF modes in games...

5.) Checkpoint missions - a lot of people want this in there, and I think it would be kinda cool .... like other players could control the other RC planes/cars/helicopters, or you could checkpoint race anyone in other vehicles in the city... able to be set up during free roam mode

there are lots of other things to do online, but most of them would fall under these major categories... and if you don't like the potential something like this has, what are you doing in this forum? lol ... and the best part of online play, is that nothing will ever play quite the same way, ... like if these modes were you vs. AI, the computer would become predictable after a while, unlike if it were humans controlling it ... that's my favorite thing with online play
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 1, 2003
that`d be cool. and theres different citys to choose from
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,maddhatter wrote:

i agree with the title of this topic...

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 1, 2003

Vercetti86 wrote:

maddhatter wrote:

i agree with the title of this topic...

why? do you not like the idea because you're assuming that online play would replace single player play? I highly doubt rockstar would do anything like that ... and if you're not liking it for another reason, it's way beyond me
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 1, 2003
single player would still be awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 1, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:

Ya... I wouldn't mind the next Grand Theft Auto online, but if it isn't, it wouldn't kill me or stop me from purchasing it. I mean, it's still probably going to be a great game like GTA3 and GTA: VC, so having it online or offline wouldn't make a difference to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 1, 2003

Schizoid wrote:

yea... while I am fully enthusiastic of having online play capabilities, if they didn't have a single player mode, that'd just be wrong lol
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (8 Views)
0 Likes