Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 02 2003
By: StoopidSlow~ Monster Hunter 44 posts

gta 3 movie

8 replies 21 views Edited Jun 2, 2003

have any of u seen grand theft auto the movie  with aaaaaaaa,,,,,,, forgot his name but u know who  .......?

i never did so i was wondering if it was one of those movies that should be burned and forgot about

Signature Removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 1 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: gta 3 movie

Jun 2, 2003

,StoopidSlow wrote:

have any of u seen grand theft auto the movie  with aaaaaaaa,,,,,,, forgot his name but u know who  .......?

i never did so i was wondering if it was one of those movies that should be burned and forgot about

There is no GTA3 movie, but I would love it if they made one...
Message 2 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,StoopidSlow wrote:

There is no GTA3 movie, but I would love it if they made one...

Yeah Curtis is right there was no GTA movie.....but when there is they better get Ray to play tommy!
Message 3 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,StoopidSlow wrote:

I know The Transporter is some-what like GTA, and The Italian Job is based on another game Rockstar has made.
Message 4 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 3, 2003
I heard there was a GTA movie back in the 70s, and the movie The Italian Job is a remake from a 60s film under the same name. Rockstar made the game based from the movie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Message 5 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,StoopidSlow wrote:

I know The Transporter is some-what like GTA, and The Italian Job is based on another game Rockstar has made.

The game The Italian Job was based on a movie way bak when. and the movie that just came out recently is a revised version of the old movie.
Message 6 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,InertZero wrote:
I heard there was a GTA movie back in the 70s, and the movie The Italian Job is a remake from a 60s film under the same name. Rockstar made the game based from the movie.

Well if there was a GTA movie back then, it probably was nothing like the games considering the games are about 30 years off.
Message 7 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

Jun 4, 2003

(I hope I'm not showing my age here)

There was an old movie, in 1977 I believe, called Grand Theft Auto. It'd starred Ron Howard, from Happy Days.

Message Edited by Copenhagen on 06-04-2003 09:13 PM

Message 8 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 5, 2003

,Copenhagen wrote:

(I hope I'm not showing my age here)

There was an old movie, in 1977 I believe, call Grand Theft Auto. It'd starred Ron Howard, from Happy Days.

Message Edited by Copenhagen on 06-04-2003 05:50 PM

ahh..Happy Days...best show ever...The Fonz...he's great (and by the way...im only 15...i watch the reruns )
Message 9 of 9 (21 Views)
0 Likes