Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2003
By: rex730~ First Son 11 posts

grand theft auto online

2 replies 12 views Edited Jun 17, 2003
in thing they should make  grand theft auto for online so you could run around kiling other people or people could kill you of course but this idea would be pretty cool
Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: grand theft auto online

Jun 17, 2003

rex730 wrote:
in thing they should make  grand theft auto for online so you could run around kiling other people or people could kill you of course but this idea would be pretty cool

I think around 30% of the people here would agree with that, and 100% of the people here would like the idea of an online mode, instead of having the entire game be online ...

if rockstar doesn't make thier next game online I'll be pretty upset, I've been thinking of how much fun it would be to play online with people, it'd be awesome lol
Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Re: grand theft auto online

Jun 18, 2003
If there was an online mode, it would be amazing because you could have up to 16 people in the same city, running their own show. You could also team up with a friend online and then one person could be the getaway driver while the other shoots. the possibilites are endless. People could also form their own online gangs, and each gang could battle against eachother. OMG...GTA Online would be INCREDIBLE
Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes