Jul 04 2003
By: Hudson2115XU Lombax Warrior 101 posts

favorite mission in gta3 or VC

25 replies 9 views Edited Jul 4, 2003
i think mine would be when covering for the 8ball guy(lance maybe) in GTA3 when snipering and than again in GTAVC i would say the hardest by the funniest would be the cop mission where you had to escape with the hostage and than get differetn cloths and than a paintjob.
Once you start the only turning back is death in your face. You must finish what you started without retreating for any cause. Bombers fly together
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Re: favorite mission in gta3 or VC

Jul 4, 2003
i don't really like missions a lot.  i just like killing people and blowing sh!t up.

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jul 4, 2003
G-Spotlight...

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jul 4, 2003
i mean yea of coarse your not going to like the mission but hey dont you want to get to the other levels and get better cars and more money and sweeter guns? who wouldnt want those things. you have to play the missions. cheats are **bleep** to if you use tehm
Once you start the only turning back is death in your face. You must finish what you started without retreating for any cause. Bombers fly together
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3631 posts

Jul 4, 2003
PCJ playground, because I like riding around on the bike doing jumps and with my free time I riding around with my uzi shooting down citizens
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,teddybeardoodle22 wrote:
i mean yea of coarse your not going to like the mission but hey dont you want to get to the other levels and get better cars and more money and sweeter guns? who wouldnt want those things. you have to play the missions. cheats are **bleep** to if you use tehm

i agree to that.

my favourite mission... hrmm... i cant really remember... they all can be fun, but dsome are just down right frustrating.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 4, 2003
ppphhhhhhhh yea killing people and blowing the phuck out of stuff is better
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jul 4, 2003
i think the worst mission every for me had to be the police one. i never got it until one time i just did it for fun and i found my slef some how beating it. i consider that the hardest. or even the last mission with lance and all.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 4, 2003
what police one? we need more then "the police one" thta could mean many things.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jul 4, 2003
after you buy teh malabu club and than you have to jail break a guy and than take him to a different destenation. you have i think 5 or 6 stars on you start the mission i bleieve. i forget the name i havent played miison in a long time.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (9 Views)
0 Likes