Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 11 2003
By: MikeNess~ Uncharted Territory 1671 posts

dont know if you know this yet but................

11 replies 3 views Edited Aug 11, 2003
GTA isn't even coming out this year and i'm kinda glad, it will give rockstar more time to toatally reinvent the game and make it fun again instead of making it fun for only the first few months. GTA VC was supposed to a totall revamp of gta 3 but all it was was a new level, graphicall improvement,  2 wheeled vehicles, and choppers. ,

For all of you who i let their hopes down, feel better,Rockstar is putting out the game Manhunt near the end of the year and the game looks just as fun if not better than GTA, You'll play as a escaped death row inmate that has faked his own execution somehow, and is now being chased by gangs who have been sent by the man who helped him faked his death, you'll have to kill the gang members or be killed, it's hunt or be hunted. Confusing,........ isn't it. The game is based on the short story "The Most Dangeous Game" which can be found at ,

www.classicreader.com/read.php/sid.6/bookid.1317

Message Edited by Mike Ness on 08-12-2003 01:56 AM

Socom 3 name God-Hands
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Re: dont know if you know this yet but................

Aug 11, 2003
we already new that, its impossible to make a greate game in under a year, so why would they push it, they are making a ton of money on gta3 and gtavc, they are going to make the next one really good, and we never really were expecting it! sorry to sound like a **bleep**, but i have answered all of the stupid threads out there, there is too much stupidity in the world AHHHH!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Aug 11, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:
we already new that, its impossible to make a greate game in under a year, so why would they push it, they are making a ton of money on gta3 and gtavc, they are going to make the next one really good, and we never really were expecting it! sorry to sound like a **bleep**, but i have answered all of the stupid threads out there, there is too much stupidity in the world AHHHH!

yeah ok.....

but i think everyone knows that the game will be released next year and it will be great.  gta vc has been out on ps2 for almost 9 months and is still in the top ten games sold each month.  that shows you how popular this game is and that either people want multiple copies of it or there are still people out there that still haven't played it.  i think gta vc was more than just a 'fun game for a few months'.  it still keeps me satisfied as there is still more and more to do.  damn i can't wait till the next game.

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1822 posts

Aug 11, 2003
The Most Dangerous Game wasn't about a death row inmate escaping after faking his own execution and was then hunted down by gang members.  It is about a guy who survives a shipwreck and lands on this island.  A Cossack guy owns it and hunts other men for excitement (all other game is now boring).  If he survives he gets his freedom, if not then he dies. It was set in the early 1900s, nowhere near gangs.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2981 posts

Aug 11, 2003
Ok Ok whatever! Lol
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Aug 11, 2003

,lilmike42001 wrote:
The Most Dangerous Game wasn't about a death row inmate escaping after faking his own execution and was then hunted down by gang members.  It is about a guy who survives a shipwreck and lands on this island.  A Cossack guy owns it and hunts other men for excitement (all other game is now boring).  If he survives he gets his freedom, if not then he dies. It was set in the early 1900s, nowhere near gangs.

what the hell are you talking about?  and who are you talking to.  i read that story.  what does that have to do with anything?  lol

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1822 posts

Aug 11, 2003

,jeeves wrote:

,lilmike42001 wrote:

what the hell are you talking about?  and who are you talking to.  i read that story.  what does that have to do with anything?  lol

For all of you who i let their hopes down, feel better,Rockstar is putting out the game Manhunt near the end of the year and the game looks just as fun if not better than GTA, You'll play as a escaped death row inmate that has faked his own execution somehow, and is now being chased by gangs who have been sent by the man who helped him faked his death, you'll have to kill the gang member or be killed, it's hunt or be hunted. Confusing isn't it. The game is based on the short story "The Most Dangeous Game" which can be found at

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Aug 12, 2003

,lilmike42001 wrote:

,jeeves wrote:

,lilmike42001 wrote:

For all of you who i let their hopes down, feel better,Rockstar is putting out the game Manhunt near the end of the year and the game looks just as fun if not better than GTA, You'll play as a escaped death row inmate that has faked his own execution somehow, and is now being chased by gangs who have been sent by the man who helped him faked his death, you'll have to kill the gang member or be killed, it's hunt or be hunted. Confusing isn't it. The game is based on the short story "The Most Dangeous Game" which can be found at

oh ok.  i get it now.  i read his post a long time ago and i must have forgotten.  lol

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Aug 12, 2003

,Mike Ness wrote:
GTA isn't even coming out this year and i'm kinda glad, it will give rockstar more time to toatally reinvent the game and make it fun again instead of making it fun for only the first few months. GTA VC was supposed to a totall revamp of gta 3 but all it was was a new level, graphicall improvement,  2 wheeled vehicles, and choppers. ,

For all of you who i let their hopes down, feel better,Rockstar is putting out the game Manhunt near the end of the year and the game looks just as fun if not better than GTA, You'll play as a escaped death row inmate that has faked his own execution somehow, and is now being chased by gangs who have been sent by the man who helped him faked his death, you'll have to kill the gang member or be killed, it's hunt or be hunted. Confusing isn't it. The game is based on the short story "The Most Dangeous Game" which can be found at ,

www.classicreader.com/read.php/sid.6/bookid.1317

Message Edited by Mike Ness on 08-11-2003 12:22 AM

VC is a lot more than that, BTW.

Let's just hope Manhunt isn't another State of Emergency.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1671 posts

Aug 12, 2003

VC is a lot more than that, BTW.

Let's just hope Manhunt isn't another State of Emergency.

Depends who you are. if you played the game as much as me then it would have gotten old fast for anyone.

I know what you mean, State of emergency was way to overhyped, the game itself was to repetitive and got worse as you played it more. I thought it was gonna be like GTA where you can walk around and do whatever except use weapons like bricks and crap, not run around be told what to do while other people are running around for no reason. 

Socom 3 name God-Hands
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes