Wastelander
922 posts

Re: codes / percentages

Jul 8, 2003
well i'll tell you what...i'm trying to do the entire game on my own with absolutelly no help....and i'm having a tough time with these packages.....i've looked everywhere and i'm only at like 70 on the dot....i dunno though :-\
Message 11 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,twisted_b wrote:
well i'll tell you what...i'm trying to do the entire game on my own with absolutelly no help....and i'm having a tough time with these packages.....i've looked everywhere and i'm only at like 70 on the dot....i dunno though :-\

I tried that & got the packages ok, but I could only find 17 of the unique jumps. When I gave up & checked a guide, I found I had done about 12 of the missing jumps already but they hadn't registered (I hadn't done them exactly right). I would NEVER have found some of the remaining jumps without a guide.

You have to search thoroughly and methodically for the packages, some are invisible until you get very close so it's no good just looking into corners (esp where there are bushes), you have to walk tight around edges & corners before marking the area clear on your map.

Doing the paramedic missions first is a great help as you can sprint forever and you really need to search on foot for the packages.

Message 12 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,twisted_b wrote:

well if you want help on them go to    www.ClubViceCity.cjb.net   or 

http://www.geocities.com/curtismonks/gta.html    thanks to Vercetti and CurtisMonks all the help you need is here

Message 13 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,twisted_b wrote:

If you need some help with finding some of them  you can go here and click on the number of the hidden package that maybe you need or dont know exaclty where it is, this wil show the picture of it.

http://www.vicecityunleashed.com/index2.php?action=hp

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 14 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jul 9, 2003
i used some cheats every now and then, very often to tell you the truth, but i didn't know what mess it was going to create.  so i might start a new game. now i'm only at 52% of the game, if i stop using cheats could i still get up to speed, by the way my criminal rating in low, very low, i hope you can give me some hopes. also, does the stragety guide for the game works?
Message 15 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 9, 2003

,zizmo wrote:
i used some cheats every now and then, very often to tell you the truth, but i didn't know what mess it was going to create.  so i might start a new game. now i'm only at 52% of the game, if i stop using cheats could i still get up to speed, by the way my criminal rating in low, very low, i hope you can give me some hopes. also, does the stragety guide for the game works?

try CURTISMONKS guide! hes so cool.

Message 16 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes