Fender Bender
4465 posts

Re: blah blah blah i know its the best game ever but im really getting tired of rockstar's...

Jun 24, 2003

,Candyman045 wrote:

,jeeves wrote:
obviously millions of people really don't care about the graphics of these games, but i think a little improvement wouldn't hurt

yea the improovement would hurt, but they would have to take some of the extras out .. I would like to see 60FPS that would make me happy, to be able to see in the distance withjout things just appearing in front of me

very true.  but i also thought about the minute details that rockstar had added.  like tommy's clothing rippling in the wind as he rides bikes, and the lighting effects seen throughout.  they really do a great job there at rockstar .  keep it up

Message Edited by jeeves on 06-24-2003 01:27 AM

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 11 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Re: blah blah blah i know its the best game ever but im really getting tired of rockstar's...

Jun 24, 2003

,GameChewer wrote:
graphics. At first, it was such a breakthrough in gaming entertainment but now i think that Rocktstar has made enough money for me to say this "GTA"'s Graphics SUCK!! really really bad compared to everything else i mean come on they have such a dynasty with this License that i think they are getting lazy. I not sure but even seems that they are using old codes from the First GTA on PS2 in Vice city.

This is why you have the option of either A) not playing the game or B) playing it   

we dont need you to come here and complain about it, we enjoy the game, avergare graphics or not, i like it cuz of the fun factor..

Message 12 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jun 24, 2003
Im gettin really tired of all GameChewer's posts, they're all so negative. Don't worry, be happy!
Message 13 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes