15 replies 449 views Edited Sep 22, 2013

did you guys see big foot

Message 1 of 16 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Re: big foot in gta 5

Sep 22, 2013

well not in my gameplay but I have seen the youtube vid showing where to find him

Message 2 of 16 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6501 posts

Sep 22, 2013

I shot him in the mission he is in thinking he was a O'Neal brother, didn't know it was him until I saw a video about it.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 3 of 16 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Sep 22, 2013

That mission where you're using a thermal scope to spot targets in the forest, I saw a person, and thought it was one of the targets, but then it disappeared!

:smileysurprised:

So, I assume there is a bigfoot!

Message 4 of 16 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3574 posts

Sep 22, 2013

I gotta go hiking in the mountains with Trevor now.

Message 5 of 16 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Nice to see that they actually did add Big Foot to the game this time. I remember back in 2005 I saw the pic of Big Foot in GTA San Andreas, so I went looking for him myself. I searched for a couple hours but never saw him. Then I found out later that it was just a online April Fools Day joke someone made. It was funny but it also took 2 hours from my life and I want them back. :manmad:

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 16 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5407 posts

Sep 22, 2013

I was reading up about this earlier there's quite a few easter eggs in this game by the looks of things.

Spoiler
gta5-easter-eggs.jpg

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 7 of 16 (381 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31682 posts

Sep 22, 2013

hey guys i made this as a joke thread the other day... i didnt expect bigfoot to actually be in the game

Message 8 of 16 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3574 posts

Sep 22, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

hey guys i made this as a joke thread the other day... i didnt expect bigfoot to actually be in the game

After GTA: SA you should have known better. :smileytongue: :smileylol:

Message 9 of 16 (372 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4275 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2013

BIGFOOT:

Before anyone goes searching for the big guy (or girl), do realize that this is just an easter egg during a mission.

There have been no reports of people finding / seeing Bigfoot in the woods, without it directly being attached to said mission.

And those people claiming they did see Bigfoot while just free roaming have no proof. :smileytongue: All videos / pictures of Bigfoot are from the mission he appears in. You would think somebody would have a video / picture of Bigfoot, if they had in fact seen him while exploring.

I saw Bigfoot when I played that mission. I didn't even know that was supposed to be an easter egg until I read about it later. just thought it was one of the O'Neals and my game glitched (when it disappears.)

Oh well. It was a cute little cameo by the legend, since GTA: SA never had a Bigfoot, yet many claimed they had seen him. :smileytongue:

SEA MONSTERS:

I've yet to see anything under the ocean (in the area that claims where the Sea Monsters are.)

But what I DID find were two different rock formations that freaked me out -- above water.

As I was riding in a boat in the area, I saw one that looked like a huge green (Godzilla-ish) head.

It freaked me out! Until I got closer and realized it was just a huge rock.

The 2nd "Sea Monster" was humps (like the classic Lock Ness pictures)

Once again, as I got closer to this formation, I realized it was just rocks.

I think R* put these there as a joke a commentary on people mis-identifying "Sea Monsters" as just possible land-formations.

I can not find any photos or videos of these on the net, because I think people are too busy looking underwater. I'll try to take a pic next time I'm on and upload it (the RSC network as been being funky.)

UFO HOTSPOT:

I went there and It's just bugs. I've been to that area and I can not see any flying objects in the sky, other than bugs -- which can be misidentified as a "UFO."

I only know of 2 flying saucers in the game.

Spoiler
1. At the bottom of the ocean on the north end of the map.
Spoiler
2. The one you see at the top of Mt. Mt. Chiliad after 100% Completion.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 10 of 16 (358 Views)
0 Likes