Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 01 2003
By: Substance2c~ Lombax Warrior 208 posts

a little help needed

4 replies 2 views Edited Aug 1, 2003

Iam 92% done and the only thing i havent finshed that I can think of is the damn ambulance.

Can you guys spit some ideals at me so maybe I can figure out what else iam missing?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Re: a little help needed

Aug 1, 2003
,Substance2c wrote:

Iam 92% done and the only thing i havent finshed that I can think of is the damn ambulance.

Can you guys spit some ideals at me so maybe I can figure out what else iam missing?

Thanks.,

You should check your statistics and see if your missing properties, unique jumps, or stores that you have to knock off...Another idea I could give to you, is to PM Curtis Monks, and ask to use his GTA: VC guide...

Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
942 posts

Aug 1, 2003
did u beat all the phone missions yet?
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Aug 1, 2003

,lnzydee22 wrote:
,Substance2c wrote:

Thanks.,

You should check your statistics and see if your missing properties, unique jumps, or stores that you have to knock off...Another idea I could give to you, is to PM Curtis Monks, and ask to use his GTA: VC guide...

I figured it out. iam missing a couple checkpoint races.

Thanx anyway.

Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 1, 2003

,lnzydee22 wrote:
,Substance2c wrote:

Thanks.,

Heh, people don't need to PM me to use my guide. They just need to contact me if they want to put it on their site or something.
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes