Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 24 2013
By: Legendary_Vicki Welcoming Committee 4742 posts
Offline

Your Favorite Cars

41 replies 685 views Edited Oct 24, 2013

What is your favorite car on GTA V? Mine is my Sultan RS, I love this car. It reminds me of the car I used to drive around in constantly on GTA IV.

 

SultanRS.jpg

 

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (685 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Online
4694 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

Oct 24, 2013

This beautiful thing, you can't even get mad if you're behind one in a race because even the tail lights look nice.

 

entity

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (671 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/07/2013
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

Oct 24, 2013

Mafia Sentinel and banshee always been my fav since GTA 3.

Fun Fact - The Sultan replaced the Sentinel in GTA SA.


Genesis, Snes, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (670 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5291 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

Oct 24, 2013

I can't get enough Voltic. It's the most responsive car I've found in the game. Gotta love electric engines.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
4742 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

Oct 24, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

This beautiful thing, you can't even get mad if you're behind one in a race because even the tail lights look nice.

 

 


I have an Entity aswell, it's a beautiful car. Mine is all modded and sexy. xD

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (661 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Online
4694 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

Oct 24, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:

This beautiful thing, you can't even get mad if you're behind one in a race because even the tail lights look nice.

 

 


I have an Entity aswell, it's a beautiful car. Mine is all modded and sexy. xD


I'm still a good 300k from mine but my modded out corvette is a good substitute.

 

.

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (654 Views)
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
4742 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:

This beautiful thing, you can't even get mad if you're behind one in a race because even the tail lights look nice.

 

 


I have an Entity aswell, it's a beautiful car. Mine is all modded and sexy. xD


I'm still a good 300k from mine but my modded out corvette is a good substitute.

 

.


I'll take some pics of mine in a bit, it's a lovely wine red color and it looks great. :smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Edit* Here's my cheeky bad boy. :smileytongue:

 

Entity.jpg

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (650 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/03/2005
Offline
5071 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

I can't decide. On Street It's My Mustang... It looks almost 100% like the real thing. As for Offroad... My Mesa...

 

Only Two Cars i need in the game.. Maybe a Super car one day :smileywink:

 

0_0.jpg

 

 photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg


Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (634 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
47537 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

Oct 24, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

What is your favorite car on GTA V? Mine is my Sultan RS, I love this car. It reminds me of the car I used to drive around in constantly on GTA IV.

 

SultanRS.jpg

 


That's the WRX! :smileytongue:    (I own a WRX STi IRL)

 

My favorite is the Elegy or Elegey..however its spelt.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (628 Views)
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
4742 posts
 

Re: Your Favorite Cars

Oct 24, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

What is your favorite car on GTA V? Mine is my Sultan RS, I love this car. It reminds me of the car I used to drive around in constantly on GTA IV.

 

 

 


That's the WRX! :smileytongue:    (I own a WRX STi IRL)

 

My favorite is the Elegy or Elegey..however its spelt.

 

 


It's a smexy car.

 

 

Oh and Pilgrim, please don't scare me like that again. I thought you weren't an MVP no more. What happened to the red?

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (625 Views)
Reply
0 Likes