Treasure Hunter
7266 posts

Re: Xtra Cars in Garages

Aug 7, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,IPLAY2WIN wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,rAceR_kiD2002 wrote:
Some people might have known this but if you park your car right in front of a garage then step out the garage door will open, Quickly get in the car (Its easier if you hold R1 when stepping out of the car because the door stays open) after you get in the car step on the gas and you just drive right in. In the place where the heli is on top of the building you can store 4 bikes but yeah, Thats the only one i've tried it with.

Doing that can/eventually will delete all the cars in your garage. I've done it before on GTA3, and it did it. I tried on GTA: VC a while ago, and it deleted them. So, if you're going to do it, I suggest you do it on a garage where it doesn't matter if it deletes all the vehicles in it.

If you only put 1 extra car in the garage they wont be deleted. But they all will be deleted if you store more then 2 extra.

Well, I tried with one extra, and it got deleted. The garages are only supposed to remember how many cars are supposed to be in them, not more than the maximum limit. The Hyman Condo garage, the big one, always seems to delete all but 1 car when you park in there

Hmmm hasnt happened to me luckily I have atleast 1 extra car in 60% of my garages and none of em has been deleted, but maybe im just lucky.

Message 11 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes