Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: XBOX is going to get laughed at!

Aug 1, 2003
BTW PS2master, that's not proof, it's just as much speculation as the origional rumor. You're seriously the most ignorant fanboy I've ever seen.
Message 11 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 1, 2003
ok i'm not really mad at PS2master, but i am at all of these people that can't seem to understand that sony owns the gta game serries, rockstar just makes it, therefore nothing even related to gta can't come out for x-box, thats it, end of story so stop being so dumb.
GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Message 12 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1652 posts

Aug 1, 2003

,BansheeXB wrote:
BTW PS2master, that's not proof, it's just as much speculation as the origional rumor. You're seriously the most ignorant fanboy I've ever seen.

I suppose you will be prepared to eat your words when or if it does come to the XBOX?
Message 13 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Aug 1, 2003

ford500 wrote:
i don't like having my info stolen.

yes give him some credit!
Message 14 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 1, 2003
thanks dude for understanding, now if i could only get these people to understand that no GTA, VC, or liberty city is coming out for X-Box.
GTA GOD
Message 15 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Aug 1, 2003

sorry ford500 i didint mean too i just wanted to tell them that Gta VC is not going to Xbox!

PS2 Rocks!!!!

Proud Ps2 and Ps1 Owner

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 16 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 1, 2003
its ok PS2master, i just hope we can make people understand that GTA isn't going on X-box.
GTA GOD
Message 17 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Aug 8, 2003
here you go...

"July 15, 2003 - Sources report that Rockstar's mega-money maker Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will be coming to the Xbox, possibly as soon as this holiday season.
As many insiders know, the Grand Theft Auto series is supposed to be PlayStation 2 console exclusive, however sources reveal that Rockstar is circumventing the agreement by stripping the Xbox version of the title Grand Theft Auto, and simply repackaging the game as Vice City.

Back in May, Take Two's CEO Jeffrey Lapin spoke about a major Rockstar title in development for the Xbox during the company's quarterly conference call with analysts. "We said that there will be an Xbox SKU from Rockstar in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2004 ," Lapin said, "but we're not going to comment on what it is at this point." It now looks like Vice City is that game.

Vice City's gameplay will be identical to the PC version that recently shipped, and might also include additional features like custom soundtracks and downloadable content.

Check back to IGN for the latest on this breaking story.

"

and theres 2 more news topics about this on IGN.com. one says somthing about that the person who they talked to, hinted around that IT IS Vice City.

dosnt matter if it is or if its not anymore. True Crime will be the GTA Killer.
Message 18 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes