Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
28 posts

Re: Would it be too much if...

Apr 28, 2003
TRUE PJ.... WE WOULD BE KID KILLERS NOT JUST POLICE KILLERS.... REMEBER THE MONKS FROM HE FIRST ONE....
ЯعĐ
Message 11 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 28, 2003
It still would be really sweet to have kids in it? It would just be so fun to pop a little one's leg off? Don't you think? Or maybe I'm going a little too far... Sorry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 18, 2003
Would it be too much if Tommy had the ability to commit suicide? You know, when the heat is getting too much, you're trapped, not gonna survive, why not off yourself instead of letting the cops finish you? Give him the ability to put the barrel of a handgun flush against his temple, and after pulling the trigger, the screen fades to black...
Message 13 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,PJPlaya wrote:
If you put kids in GTA the goverment would ban this game. They are already trying to do that. This would just add fuel to the fire

What they don't realize is that people don't have to kill people on the game.

Heck, I read in a magazine, where a father doesn't want his six year old killing or doing anything bad on the game, so when his kid plays the game, he doesn't let him run over people, kill people, steal cars w/ people in it(only ones that are empty), ect. Politicians just don't seem to listen to stuff like that, only the bad things about the game.

Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Message 14 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,vak851 wrote:

,Keire wrote:
the next gta had kids/teens walking around the city? it would probably be a bad idea.

i think that would piss off the politicians and mothers who hate gta even more seeing kids killing kids. im wondering if they will have more animals or will that piss off animal rights activists.

That animals in GTA idea would probably be a bad idea because of your reason. I am suprised GTA even allows killing people
Message 15 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4222 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,marcotte wrote:
It still would be really sweet to have kids in it? It would just be so fun to pop a little one's leg off? Don't you think? Or maybe I'm going a little too far... Sorry.

Dude...that's sick, if they were to add kids/teens i would probably drive more carefully.

ignore... dead site.
yellowstar net.

Message 16 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Keire wrote:

,marcotte wrote:

Dude...that's sick, if they were to add kids/teens i would probably drive more carefully.

No kidding. I mean, it would just give child killers something to practice on It's sick...
Message 17 of 17 (13 Views)
0 Likes