Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 22 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Worst Case Scenario!

7 replies 11 views Edited Jun 22, 2003

Well, we all know things can go back in Vice City, whether it be a cop about to pull you out of your vehicle, or your going down the road at 100+ MPH, and a car is pulling out in front of you. It sometimes takes split second decisions which can save your life, but they don't always pop into your head fast enough. I sometimes go around Vice City, and practice for these. Yup, and it has saved my life more than once. You might be asking "Well, what do you do to prepare for it? It's a game!"... Well, I will tell you some things I do to prepare for the worst...

1. ,
  2. What happens if your in the water, in the Skimmer, and your wanted level is 2 or higher? There will be police boats everywhere, and you NEED to get out of there. The water is rough, and taking off is very difficult. Well, press Triangle, and get onto the roof of the Skimmer. Shoot and destroy any near by police boats, and then get back into your plane. Turn it around so it is facing the way the waves are going. This will help you take off. Now, GO! GO! GO! Floor it, and take off right away. As soon as your in the air, your home free. There are police bribes floating in the air in some places (you need a jump to get them, or your trusty plane ). There ya go. You just escaped the police on the high seas!
  3. ,
  4. Picture this: It's raining out, the wind is blowing, and your driving down the road at 110 KPH. Suddenly, a Bobcat pulls into the intersection! You slam on your breaks, and swerve to miss the pickup truck. But a police cruiser is on the other side, and you have to gain control of your car! What do you do? Well, let go of the gas, slam on the brakes (square), and apply the emergancy brake (R1). While doing this, turn away from the vehicle. You should stop fairly fast, but not always in time. Practicing will make you more away of this, and how to avoid it.
  5. ,
  6. Now, you have a wanted level of 6 stars. That means the military has been called into action. You notice 2 Barrack OLs blocking the road ahead, and your Boxville is almost on fire. Black smoke everywhere. You can't stop in time, and there is no way around the Barrack OLs. If you stop, police officers will pull you out of your vehicle, or the tank behind you will hit you, blowing up your van. Well, with practice, you can pull off a perfect 180 in a very short distance. After the 180, you can peel out, which gives you that extra little bit of speed. Practice makes perfect.

So, what do you guys do to practice for the worst? Anything?!?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Re: Worst Case Scenario!

Jun 22, 2003
curtis, you've got answers to everything.  i have mastered 180's and anything possible in cars but the other syuff i never thought of...

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 22, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

Well, we all know things can go back in Vice City, whether it be a cop about to pull you out of your vehicle, or your going down the road at 100+ MPH, and a car is pulling out in front of you. It sometimes takes split second decisions which can save your life, but they don't always pop into your head fast enough. I sometimes go around Vice City, and practice for these. Yup, and it has saved my life more than once. You might be asking "Well, what do you do to prepare for it? It's a game!"... Well, I will tell you some things I do to prepare for the worst...

1. What happens if your in the water, in the Skimmer, and your wanted level is 2 or higher? There will be police boats everywhere, and you NEED to get out of there. The water is rough, and taking off is very difficult. Well, press Triangle, and get onto the roof of the Skimmer. Shoot and destroy any near by police boats, and then get back into your plane. Turn it around so it is facing the way the waves are going. This will help you take off. Now, GO! GO! GO! Floor it, and take off right away. As soon as your in the air, your home free. There are police bribes floating in the air in some places (you need a jump to get them, or your trusty plane ). There ya go. You just escaped the police on the high seas!
  2. Picture this: It's raining out, the wind is blowing, and your driving down the road at 110 KPH. Suddenly, a Bobcat pulls into the intersection! You slam on your breaks, and swerve to miss the pickup truck. But a police cruiser is on the other side, and you have to gain control of your car! What do you do? Well, let go of the gas, slam on the brakes (square), and apply the emergancy brake (R1). While doing this, turn away from the vehicle. You should stop fairly fast, but not always in time. Practicing will make you more away of this, and how to avoid it.
  3. Now, you have a wanted level of 6 stars. That means the military has been called into action. You notice 2 Barrack OLs blocking the road ahead, and your Boxville is almost on fire. Black smoke everywhere. You can't stop in time, and there is no way around the Barrack OLs. If you stop, police officers will pull you out of your vehicle, or the tank behind you will hit you, blowing up your van. Well, with practice, you can pull off a perfect 180 in a very short distance. After the 180, you can peel out, which gives you that extra little bit of speed. Practice makes perfect.

I drive the tank everywhere I go?

that and use the sea sparrow
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 22, 2003

Lol dude get a life....

Lol jk

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Jun 22, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

Lol dude get a life....

Lol jk

lol ^..ne way i dont really don't practice in any game cuz thats just weird no offense

its just a game

s2-sizzammy
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 22, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

1. What happens if your in the water, in the Skimmer, and your wanted level is 2 or higher? There will be police boats everywhere, and you NEED to get out of there. The water is rough, and taking off is very difficult. Well, press Triangle, and get onto the roof of the Skimmer. Shoot and destroy any near by police boats, and then get back into your plane. Turn it around so it is facing the way the waves are going. This will help you take off. Now, GO! GO! GO! Floor it, and take off right away. As soon as your in the air, your home free. There are police bribes floating in the air in some places (you need a jump to get them, or your trusty plane ). There ya go. You just escaped the police on the high seas!
  2. Picture this: It's raining out, the wind is blowing, and your driving down the road at 110 KPH. Suddenly, a Bobcat pulls into the intersection! You slam on your breaks, and swerve to miss the pickup truck. But a police cruiser is on the other side, and you have to gain control of your car! What do you do? Well, let go of the gas, slam on the brakes (square), and apply the emergancy brake (R1). While doing this, turn away from the vehicle. You should stop fairly fast, but not always in time. Practicing will make you more away of this, and how to avoid it.
  3. Now, you have a wanted level of 6 stars. That means the military has been called into action. You notice 2 Barrack OLs blocking the road ahead, and your Boxville is almost on fire. Black smoke everywhere. You can't stop in time, and there is no way around the Barrack OLs. If you stop, police officers will pull you out of your vehicle, or the tank behind you will hit you, blowing up your van. Well, with practice, you can pull off a perfect 180 in a very short distance. After the 180, you can peel out, which gives you that extra little bit of speed. Practice makes perfect.

dang boy id thought youd be sick of typin j/k in all seriousness i have practiced the p.i.t manuever and carry a flamethrower w/ me during all potetial 6 star wanted levels also all of my garaged have cars pointed in the out position(backed in) in case rapid escape is nessary its good to be prepared
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 22, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

1. ,
  2. What happens if your in the water, in the Skimmer, and your wanted level is 2 or higher? There will be police boats everywhere, and you NEED to get out of there. The water is rough, and taking off is very difficult. Well, press Triangle, and get onto the roof of the Skimmer. Shoot and destroy any near by police boats, and then get back into your plane. Turn it around so it is facing the way the waves are going. This will help you take off. Now, GO! GO! GO! Floor it, and take off right away. As soon as your in the air, your home free. There are police bribes floating in the air in some places (you need a jump to get them, or your trusty plane ). There ya go. You just escaped the police on the high seas!
  3. ,
  4. Picture this: It's raining out, the wind is blowing, and your driving down the road at 110 KPH. Suddenly, a Bobcat pulls into the intersection! You slam on your breaks, and swerve to miss the pickup truck. But a police cruiser is on the other side, and you have to gain control of your car! What do you do? Well, let go of the gas, slam on the brakes (square), and apply the emergancy brake (R1). While doing this, turn away from the vehicle. You should stop fairly fast, but not always in time. Practicing will make you more away of this, and how to avoid it.
  5. ,
  6. Now, you have a wanted level of 6 stars. That means the military has been called into action. You notice 2 Barrack OLs blocking the road ahead, and your Boxville is almost on fire. Black smoke everywhere. You can't stop in time, and there is no way around the Barrack OLs. If you stop, police officers will pull you out of your vehicle, or the tank behind you will hit you, blowing up your van. Well, with practice, you can pull off a perfect 180 in a very short distance. After the 180, you can peel out, which gives you that extra little bit of speed. Practice makes perfect.

dang boy id thought youd be sick of typin j/k in all seriousness i have practiced the p.i.t manuever and carry a flamethrower w/ me during all potetial 6 star wanted levels also all of my garaged have cars pointed in the out position(backed in) in case rapid escape is nessary its good to be prepared

Ya, I do those, too. The P.I.T menuever helped me out in the Hot Ring race, and I also park my cars (most of the time) facing outwords. If they arn't, I usually floor it in reverse, do a sweet 180, and peel out. It looks so freakin' awesome
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jun 23, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

Lol dude get a life....

Lol jk

lol, he made so much crap for GTA its not even funny, but to me it is...
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes