Wastelander
748 posts

Re: Which One..?

Jun 13, 2003

,Honda Street Racer wrote:
Which GTA games it the best 3 or Vice city?.. I'm trying to tell a friend that VC is better than 3 because it's got more cars and funner missions..so anyways i was wondering which games was better in your opinion

VC is better because the missions are better like you said and they have better cars and vehichles and pretty much the whole thing is better , but GTA3 is more of a gangster kinda game... not saying that GTAVC isnt , but GTA3 is more dark and gangster , while gtavc is bright in florida, and more is about money and stuff and GTA3 is about not getting killed and he doesnt have much , Tommy does hes got have the city as his own
Message 11 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Which One..?

Jun 13, 2003

,Candyman045 wrote:

,Honda Street Racer wrote:
Which GTA games it the best 3 or Vice city?.. I'm trying to tell a friend that VC is better than 3 because it's got more cars and funner missions..so anyways i was wondering which games was better in your opinion

VC is better because the missions are better like you said and they have better cars and vehichles and pretty much the whole thing is better , but GTA3 is more of a gangster kinda game... not saying that GTAVC isnt , but GTA3 is more dark and gangster , while gtavc is bright in florida, and more is about money and stuff and GTA3 is about not getting killed and he doesnt have much , Tommy does hes got have the city as his own
thats exactly wut i say about it
Message 12 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes