Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2003
By: Nocturnal-G~ Survivor 2981 posts

Where is ur spot?

16 replies 2 views Edited Jul 22, 2003

What is ur fave spot to hang around and mess things up? Mine is Downtown and around The Malibu Club. Plus around the ocean especially on the sand!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: Where is ur spot?

Jul 22, 2003

Nocturnal-G wrote:

What is ur fave spot to hang around and mess things up? Mine is Downtown and around The Malibu Club. Plus around the ocean especially on the sand!

Phils place or anywhere on the 2nd big island.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Jul 22, 2003

Nocturnal-G wrote:

I get on the roof of the building where you chase the guy for diaz and just rack up the wanted level and then drive my bike off the roof straight into the paint job place.
Socom Screen Name: kllrshdw
SOCOM servers: US East # or Hanguk | Semper Fidelis
United States Marine Corps
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 22, 2003

Nocturnal-G wrote:

the spot I cause trouble in is on the highest diving board at the hotel in the middle of the first island ... it's one of the few places you can actually use the rocket launcher without blowing yourself up while shooting at people below you
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

Jul 22, 2003

Downtown on the second island.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Nocturnal-G wrote:

amunation downtown and car showroom second floor

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Nocturnal-G wrote:

I like like to go to the golf course and beat old fat guys and old women into nothing w/ a golf club
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Nocturnal-G wrote:

A really fun place to go is that Kaufman Cabs billboard, with the hidden package on it. It will protect you from the police helicopter behind you, no cops can get you, and you can clearly see the street below. Perfect spot to blow stuff up Actually, I like all billboards... Like the one in Washington Beach, beside the mall. You need to take a helicopter, and bail out perfectly, which is hard as heck, but it's fun up there
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 22, 2003
The long stretch of road on the 2nd island.  mostly in the middle of it between the vcpd and the pharmacy.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Jul 22, 2003

There is a ruger on top in back of the El Swanko property when jumping the rooves to get it I realized that the side roof is a great sniper pearch. I can just snipe or rocket launch or what ever until I get  the desired wanted level or the vehicle I want shows up (usually the vice car) then kill everyone hop in and drive south a couple blocks to the pay-n-spray. Nice and neat. Robbing the riton aid is fun too.

Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes