Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

Where is this package ?

4 replies 22 views Edited May 31, 2003

I'm trying to find hidden package number 46 (according to the map at http://www.oddweb.net/gta4/index.asp )

It says it's under the bridge leading into vice point, I took a flight of stairs down to underneath the bridge, all I can find is a police boat.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the hidden package here ?

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Re: Where is this package ?

May 31, 2003
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

May 31, 2003
,DeathMonkey231 wrote:
try
www.gamefaqs.com
If they don't have it no one does! Sorry I think I messed up that saying.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6259 posts

May 31, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

I'm trying to find hidden package number 46 (according to the map at http://www.oddweb.net/gta4/index.asp )

It says it's under the bridge leading into vice point, I took a flight of stairs down to underneath the bridge, all I can find is a police boat.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the hidden package here ?

um did you try standing in the exact same spot as the picture is so the boat's in the background and if you still can't find it you probably already got it
Don't steal Tony Jaa's elephants.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

May 31, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

Just a tip: If you used any codes in the game, and saved it, it will delete 1 hidden package. I did this, and it deleted the last one I needed! I was soooooo mad! So, if you used a cheat, that could be why. If not, look under all the main bridges. It could be that you all ready got that package, and are missing a different one. Some you need a helicopter to get, so you might wanna fly by some tall buildings, like on the first island, near the South, there is a tall building with a package on the roof some people miss. You need a chopper to get up there.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes