Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3631 posts

Re: Whats there to do after beating the story?

Sep 21, 2013
Wait for Online. :smileytongue:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (723 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24336 posts

Sep 21, 2013

TX11 wrote:

Why does it matter to you guys if he beat the game or not? He asked a simple question was all.

@captain albator your supposed to be an mvp that helps players in the community. But it seems to me your more interested in being rude. Answer his question and move on but nope not once did you try to answer his question instead you post garbage like this "Seems to me, it's to log on to the internet, and proclaim "I just beat Grand Theft Auto V, now I'm bored".

I saw no where in this guys post where he was trying to get attention for finishing the story. As an mvp you should set a standard for members to bad the one your setting is to troll people.

To answer the original posters question try to work towards 100% game completion, try to find all the hidden items. There is tons to do after finishing the story.

So having an opinion is "being rude"? Is that how it works now, if you have an opinion that's not shared by the gamer cognoscenti, you're "rude" or a "troll"? It seems we're back to the Code of the Schoolyard. Don't speak your mind, unless you're absolutely sure everyone else agrees with you.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

Some people on these forums take everything to heart. I dont even bother replying to them anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (718 Views)
Sackboy
513 posts

Sep 21, 2013
Dude that wasn't an opinion. You were deliberately chastising him for posting that he beat the game. You did not answer his question and still have not. So call it an opinion or whatever you want to call it. I have no problem with disagreement but you didn't disagree. And in fact lets look what you brought to the discussion NOTHING. You tried to make this guy and his post out to be something about him bragging about beating the game on the internet and that's not what he did. You have posted 3 times and brought nothing to the discussion that's a fact. Call it what you want to call it. MVP's help the community and you sure the hell didn't in any of your posts in this thread.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (710 Views)
Sackboy
513 posts

Sep 21, 2013
I didn't take anything to heart im not mad nor does it bother me what his post is. What bothers me is that he represents the greater playstation community because hes an MVP but he sure the hell didn't act like he is an MVP. The example he gave is to troll people with stupid comments about posting that he beat the game. He brought nothing to the discussion its that simple. In fact still hasn't answered or given an insightful opinion on the first post.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (709 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Sep 21, 2013

As mentioned wait for Online, which arrives on the 1st of October, it will come with new missions and heists. In the meantime, GTA V is packed full of fun things to do, I haven't tried a lot of the activities because there is so many.

And to answer the MVP, I like rushing through the story mode of these types of games because the further you get to the end, the more gear, equipment and money you will recieve, making it easier to take part in the activities the game offers. Also, lets not forget, you get a **bleep** ton of money from the various heists, amounts varying from 500k to 20mil, and money is required to buy businesses, planes, guns, body armour, clothing, haircuts, cars, boats and tatoos, even some of the activities require you to pay money before taking part.

In the end, everyone likes to play games differently, if you have a problem with that, say nothing, and move on to the next thread, because a lot of people (Believe it or not) could not give a **bleep** about your opinion.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (651 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47790 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2013

broke_mexican wrote:
Just beat the game. I remember reading something before release that all story missions are replayable but I dont see nothing. Was hoping I could replay lesters missions to double up my last take before going on a spending spree.

Congrats man!

I just finally got my copy in the mail and plan on playing a ton, maybe beating it.  Its nice to know, from the first response, that I definately can replay missions.

Anyone know about that stock market question?

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9473 posts

Sep 21, 2013

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

same thing as every GTA ever, drive around beat up/kill people steal their money, cars try to 5 star and have every cop in the city chase you and kill as many of them as you can before dying

in the next game rockstar should make a mission generator aspect, that can generate a mission based on the details you set

>

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (620 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Wait for online.

Or, you can do some of other things users suggested.

Replaying missions, sight see, and there's a lot to explore out in the country. My brother has already beat it as well, and he claims to be bored of it already. I call shenanigans. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9488 posts

Sep 22, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Seems to me, it's to log on to the internet, and proclaim "I just beat Grand Theft Auto V, now I'm bored". Just because you've "beaten" a game, doesn't mean you've enjoyed it, or FINISHED it.

What the hell is wrong with you? Just because he beat the game before you you're going to act like that? If I act rude to everyone can I become an MVP too?

On topic:

I just beat the game too and now I'm sad =(. I wanted to take my time and beat it just before GTA:smileysurprised: releases, next thing I know I'm looking at the end credits....

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (608 Views)