Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: What to do when a low-level griever won't leave you alone

Oct 20, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Well the thing is, the higher rank you are the more powerful guns you have. So you have to wonder why 10-20 ranks decide to try and kill players that are much higher ranks than them?

Don't they know I have bombs that I can stick to their cars?

sometimes.....no, they don't lmfao 

Earn one. Turn one. Burn one.
Message 41 of 50 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Nope. I was just minding my own business searching for a specific car and some guy decided to start a car shootout. I'm not high level, but I do have the micro smg (as opposed to his pistol), and I specifically skewed my stats towards driving skill.
Guess who won that confrontation...

I wouldn't even attempt to go after someone with better weaponry right now...
Message 42 of 50 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3064 posts

Oct 21, 2013

I've been having some better experiences this weekend. I've been in some servers now where none of the players were all trying to kill eachother or me. I also met acouple of guys who invited me to a survial game. And even though I wasn't that good and kept dying,they let me stay and were completing the waves themselves. They were really skill players and were able to take on the waves of enemies by themselves. So I'm ranking up abit now. :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Message 43 of 50 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 21, 2013
This is why I opt for private rooms where I only play with friends or alone. Passive mode is useless cause naturally players will opt to run you over instead of shooting you.

Passive mode should make you invulnerable to any type of physical harm.
I can understand it's all crime and mayhem but it's dumb how passive mode currently works.
Message 44 of 50 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11979 posts

Oct 21, 2013
If I'm driving by and someone shoots up my car I stop and pull out my AK and blast em. Then I call in mercs. One time I was playing survival and I picked up a minigun and for some reason I was able to keep the minigun in freeroam....Lets just say the people who were trying to grief me had a bad time...
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 45 of 50 (135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1475 posts

Oct 21, 2013

I have to agree on the rank comments. I was playing TDM last night. Was a level 130 in there but was terrible. ended like every game in the negatives while the level 40-70 were owning him.  Just depends. My friend is level 17 but pretty much owns in death match with his pistol by free aiming for the headshots.

Message 46 of 50 (125 Views)
First Son
31 posts

Oct 23, 2013
I feel ya guys been dealing with the same thing. I just wanna freeroam without 5 dudes mobbing me. You guys sound like my kinda players add me up.
Message 47 of 50 (101 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2050 posts

Oct 23, 2013

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

these idiots absolutely ruin the game for me, I dont see any benift to killing other online people in free roam, zero benefit yet thats all I see people doing

The most you get from it is petty cash/hate mail/lots of cussing over the headset. I know, I've done it a couple times just to stir things up.

I've heard you can put a bounty on someone's head. I assume that would prove useful for someone constantly being hassled.

Message 48 of 50 (83 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Mech-Cannibal wrote:

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

these idiots absolutely ruin the game for me, I dont see any benift to killing other online people in free roam, zero benefit yet thats all I see people doing

The most you get from it is petty cash/hate mail/lots of cussing over the headset. I know, I've done it a couple times just to stir things up.

I've heard you can put a bounty on someone's head. I assume that would prove useful for someone constantly being hassled.

Bounty: hell yeah you can. and you can watch other players from the tv in your house which is awesome.

Message 49 of 50 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Well, it's been a short time since I started the thread but now that I'm approaching rank 50 I dont have such a difficult time with grievers. I actually welcome them now lmao. I know I may not have all the weapons that need to be unlocked, but I love the fact that I can roll with Max ammo at any given time.

Message 50 of 50 (54 Views)
0 Likes