Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 25 2003
By: AxPxI02~ Treasure Hunter 5377 posts
Offline

What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

20 replies 2 views Edited Jul 25, 2003
  I did a wheelie on a PCJ 600 for 5 seconds. I guess you do better wheelies on a Sanchez.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 1 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2003
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003
,
,AxPxI02 wrote:
  I did a wheelie on a PCJ 600 for 5 seconds. I guess you do better wheelies on a Sanchez.
,

,
,

Yeah, mine was for about 40 seconds on a Sanchez, it's a little harder on a PCJ 600...

Message 2 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2003
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003

sanchaz
time: 35 secs

i love you ally, and i always will....
Message 3 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2003
Offline
5377 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003

,
,
,will4green wrote:
,

sanchaz
time: 35 secs


,
,

  Have you done a wheelie on a PCJ 600, before?

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 4 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2003
Offline
5377 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003

,
,
,lnzydee22 wrote:
,
,
,AxPxI02 wrote:
  I did a wheelie on a PCJ 600 for 5 seconds. I guess you do better wheelies on a Sanchez.
,

,
,

Yeah, mine was for about 40 seconds on a Sanchez, it's a little harder on a PCJ 600...


,
,

  Yah, it is, but it's possible to do a wheelie on a PCJ 600. The problem is finding a good place to do the wheelie. I usually do a wheelie on that long stretch of road near Little Havana.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 5 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2003
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003

,
,
,AxPxI02 wrote:

,
,
,will4green wrote:
,

sanchaz
time: 35 secs


,
,

  Have you done a wheelie on a PCJ 600, before?
,
,
,

 

,

yea for like 7 seconds

i love you ally, and i always will....
Message 6 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2003
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003
,
,AxPxI02 wrote:
  Yah, it is, but it's possible to do a wheelie on a PCJ 600. The problem is finding a good place to do the wheelie. I usually do a wheelie on that long stretch of road near Little Havana.
,

,
,

Yeah, I always do my wheelies/stoppies on the Starfish Island stretch by Vercetti's Estate...

Message 7 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2003
Offline
696 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003
Once my friend did a wheelie on a PCJ600 the whole lenght of the second island cant remember the time
Currently playing:Enemy Territory&Unreal Tournament 2004|212.42.16.20:27776
Message 8 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2003
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003
**bleep**gios suck...
i love you ally, and i always will....
Message 9 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/04/2002
Offline
346 posts
 

Re: What's the longest time you did a wheelie, on any bike?

Jul 25, 2003
55 seconds
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 21 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes