Apr 30 2008
By: Xsux360~ Uncharted Territory 1642 posts

What happen if you kill Michele ? spoiler

14 replies 748 views Edited Apr 30, 2008
You know she is a cop but what happen if you kill her already ? who will take the bag of cocaine then ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/playstationthree ---- Admin told me change your signature !!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2075 posts

Re: What happen if you kill Michele ? spoiler

Apr 30, 2008
woah...is that y she so easy?
matttardo wrote:

You have aroused the wrath of the Spirit of Sony Fanboy. Your arrogance and blasphemy have doomed us all to endless apologetic for Sony's lack of vision - delivered by Sony's elite priesthood of Yes-Men.

We are doomed.

But no, I don't think Sony engineers ever graduated, let alone even own a PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

May 1, 2008

i was wondering this very same thing!!! and even crazier is i accidently killed her on a date earlier in the game and shut off my ps3 before it could save... cause i liked dating the girl...

damn! this is where save game slots , like in san andreas come in handy!     i wish afer you completed the game you could rewind to any "chapter" or "mission"

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 1, 2008
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

May 1, 2008
its been said already you cant kill her......hmmm somebody is nooot telling the truth
Message Edited by WaItInGfOrIt on 05-01-2008 04:33 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

May 1, 2008

i sucessfully killed her and just found and posted in the other thread.

i spawned a chopper made a pispoor landing near her apartment when dropping her off. got stuck on the roof. jumped down to a smaller ledge.

she follow and overjumped it hhahhaha. and she fell to her death. as soon as it read michelle is dead.. i said ohhhh siiiii noooo and shut off my ps3.

if i create a new ps3 login on my ps3... will i get a  new game to do it on? without overwriting my current progess?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

May 1, 2008

SkyG22 wrote:

i sucessfully killed her and just found and posted in the other thread.

i spawned a chopper made a pispoor landing near her apartment when dropping her off. got stuck on the roof. jumped down to a smaller ledge.

she follow and overjumped it hhahhaha. and she fell to her death. as soon as it read michelle is dead.. i said ohhhh siiiii noooo and shut off my ps3.

if i create a new ps3 login on my ps3... will i get a  new game to do it on? without overwriting my current progess?

yes you will...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

May 1, 2008

SkyG22 wrote:

i was wondering this very same thing!!! and even crazier is i accidently killed her on a date earlier in the game and shut off my ps3 before it could save... cause i liked dating the girl...

damn! this is where save game slots , like in san andreas come in handy!     i wish afer you completed the game you could rewind to any "chapter" or "mission"

GTA 4 has save slots.  Go to your apartment and save, the you can load any of the saves by pressing Start, select game, select load

Now you can go back in time.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1332 posts

May 1, 2008

PepticBurrito wrote:

SkyG22 wrote:

GTA 4 has save slots.  Go to your apartment and save, the you can load any of the saves by pressing Start, select game, select load

he wants to start a whole new game ...im sure everyone knows you can save the game
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

May 1, 2008

WaItInGfOrIt wrote:

PepticBurrito wrote:

SkyG22 wrote:

he wants to start a whole new game ...im sure everyone knows you can save the game

That's not clear from his message. You can LOAD from any arbitrary save at any time in the game. That's the important fact. One in which he clearly doesn't know from "damn! this is where save game slots , like in san andreas come in handy!     i wish afer you completed the game you could rewind to any chapter or mission". He's wishing for something that he can already do in GTA 4. Loading from any number of MULTIPLE SAVES is 100% possible in GTA 4. Thus allowing you to replay missions whenever you wanted.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes