Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 18 2003
By: AxPxI02~ Treasure Hunter 5377 posts

What did you do to beat "Bombs Away?"

6 replies 18 views Edited Jun 18, 2003
  I'm having troubles with this mission. I actually stopped playing Vice City, because that mission is too hard to beat. They keep on shooting the r/c plane down? What did you do to beat this mission?

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 1 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: What did you do to beat "Bombs Away?"

Jun 18, 2003
on ur first bomb (before they start shootin) try to take out as many as possible. Also keep as high in the air as u can. I think u have unlimited bombs and no time limit, so just stay far from em and keep droppin bombs
"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."
-Leonardo da Vinci
Message 2 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:
  I'm having troubles with this mission. I actually stopped playing Vice City, because that mission is too hard to beat. They keep on shooting the r/c plane down? What did you do to beat this mission?

heh, I just beat that yesterday after school, and what you do is kamakazi into the middle of the 3 boats. This blows them all up most of the time. Next, with your new plane, just drop a bomb on any of the boats that didn't get blown up. It's not too hard. After, some Cubans try and escape in their Cuban Hermes. I was close to the car from where I was, so I just Kamakazi'd into it before the Cubans even got INTO the car It was fairly easy... Good luck man!
Message 3 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 18, 2003
Yes! Kamikaze is the way to go! But you must still be careful, you only have three planes to kill everyone with, so make sure you're aiming the nose of the plane where it will cause the most destruction
Message 4 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,AxPxI02 wrote:

heh, I just beat that yesterday after school, and what you do is kamakazi into the middle of the 3 boats. This blows them all up most of the time. Next, with your new plane, just drop a bomb on any of the boats that didn't get blown up. It's not too hard. After, some Cubans try and escape in their Cuban Hermes. I was close to the car from where I was, so I just Kamakazi'd into it before the Cubans even got INTO the car It was fairly easy... Good luck man!
  I'll try my best, but thanks.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 5 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,AxPxI02 wrote:

I'll try my best, but thanks.

No problem man One more suggestion: Go to the parking lot by the North Point Mall, and go to the top level. Get into the Top Fun van, and do the RC Baron mission. It will get you used to the controls of the plane.
Message 6 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003
i thought it was easy, i beat it first try, just drop the bombs on them..., just wait till it look like ur past the boat, then droip the bomb, and dont get too close or youll die

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 7 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes